The programme includes full detail and confirmed speakers for all of the dedicated streams from our 2016 conference. Key topics included:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Non-road mobile machinery
- Alternative fuelled vehicles
- ARLA 32 Forum
Read our latest article written by our Research Manager: All Brazil’s automotive-grade urea to be imported as Petrobras announces withdrawal from the market
The program for Integer Emissions Summit & ARLA 32 Forum Brazil 2019 is under development but will be available to view soon. In the meantime, the key topics for discussion are outlined below:
Key topics that will be covered include:
- P-8/Euro VI emission standards in Brazil
– How can the industry prepare?
– What are the optimal aftertreatment solutions
– What lessons can be learnt from European implementation?
– What are the challenges for in-service monitoring and real world driving?
- Inovar Auto 2030 and fuel efficiency
– Perspectives on future fuel efficiency standards
– Technology pathways available
- Global trends in the automotive industry
- Biodiesel and alternative fuels
- ARLA 32 forum
– Discussing the key issues in the market
– Market forecast
– Understand market surveillance activity and licencing issues
Last year’s program
Take a look at previous conference programmes to get an idea of the type of information this conference will cover:
If you would like to speak at IES & ARLA 32 Forum Brazil 2019, please email email@example.com outlining your proposed topic.