The Brazilian emissions control industry will face significant regulatory changes over the next few years, starting with heavy-duty vehicles. Stricter light-duty vehicle istandards will also be gradually implemented, with a final stage in 2026.
Additionally, the Brazilian automotive-grade urea and ARLA 32 (AdBlue®) markets will undergo significant structural changes over the next few months. On 22 March 2018, Petrobras indicated that Camaçari and Laranjeiras would go offline by the end of June, however one week later the company announced this would be postponed by 120 days until the end of October.
Integer Emissions Summit & ARLA 32 Forum Brazil 2019 will provide an ideal networking platform for senior executives to discuss the latest developments and challenges affecting the emissions control industries across the Brazilian market.
Discussion will be led by industry experts from across the supply chain, providing a detailed analysis on the latest market situation.
Key topics that will be covered include:
- P-8/Euro VI emission standards in Brazil
– How can the industry prepare?
– What are the optimal aftertreatment solutions
– What lessons can be learnt from European implementation?
– What are the challenges for in-service monitoring and real world driving?
- Inovar Auto 2030 and fuel efficiency
– Perspectives on future fuel efficiency standards
– Technology pathways available
- Global trends in the automotive industry
- Biodiesel and alternative fuels
- ARLA 32 forum
– Discussing the key issues in the market
– Market forecast
– Understand market surveillance activity and licencing issues
If you would like to speak at the conference or you are interested in becoming a sponsor please email email@example.com.