The 4th Integer Emissions Summit Brazil took place on 20-22 May 2014 at the Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The conference and forum is the leading independent platform to examine profitable and fuel efficient emissions reduction across on and off-road sectors in Brazil.
The conference brought together over 250 attendees from across the diesel emissions supply chain to gain vital information and to participate in discussions on the legislative issues that shape the industry and the optimum strategies to meet such demanding standards.
This year, we are making some fantastic additions to the conference programme. Topics will include:
- Government plans for Fleet renewal programs and incentives
- An update on diesel emissions legislation in Argentina and Chile
- Progress in bulk distribution of ARLA 32
- Latest aftertreatment technologies
- On the road experience of PROCONVE P7
- Expectations for the next round of PROCONVE legislation