4th Integer Emissions Summit Brazil 2014
The 4th Integer Emissions Summit Brazil took place on 20-22 May 2014 at the Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The conference and forum is the leading independent platform to examine profitable and fuel efficient emissions reduction across on and off-road sectors in Brazil.
The conference brought together over 250 attendees from across the diesel emissions supply chain to gain vital information and to participate in discussions on the legislative issues that shape the industry and the optimum strategies to meet such demanding standards.
This year, we are making some fantastic additions to the conference programme. Topics will include:
- Government plans for Fleet renewal programs and incentives
- An update on diesel emissions legislation in Argentina and Chile
- Progress in bulk distribution of ARLA 32
- Latest aftertreatment technologies
- On the road experience of PROCONVE P7
- Expectations for the next round of PROCONVE legislation
The latest conference programme is available to download here.
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Non-road mobile machinery
- Light-duty vehicles and passenger cars
- Alternative fuels including natural gas and biofuels
- ARLA 32
Join senior executives from across the global emissions industry at Brazil’s leading emissions reduction event. Plus, save up to 65% with the group booking discount.
Register hereRead More