Prior to joining AMB International Ltd., Mr. Baoheng Yang, as an original founder, had been worked for KEYTRADE AG for…
Providing cost-effective solutions for stricter emissions regulation
On- and non-road engine and vehicle manufacturers must be prepared for the implementation of stricter diesel emissions regulation across Asia to tackle the growing problem of air pollution across the continent.
The 7th Integer Emissions Summit Asia (formerly known as Diesel Emissions Conference & AdBlue Forum Asia) took place on the 25 – 27 March in Beijing and examined the diesel emissions regulation compliant strategies of leading on- and non-road vehicle and engine manufacturers and the growing opportunities for the AdBlue market.
The conference brought together over 250 attendees from across the diesel emissions supply chain including senior executives from Asian and global vehicle and engine manufacturers, policy makers and emissions control suppliers to examine current and future diesel emissions legislation and diesel fuel quality and supply for on-road and vehicles and non-road mobile machinery.
Integer Emissions Summit Asia will provide you with:
- A vital and timely update on the challenges facing the automotive industry in reducing diesel emissions.
- Assist in mitigating the cost impact of regulation compliance by analysing cost-effective diesel emissions reduction strategies.
- The potential of natural gas as an alternative fuel to diesel
- An insight into the optimum aftertreatment technologies.
- A networking forum to meet the industry’s leading executives from Asia and beyond.
The latest conference programme is available to download here.
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Non-road mobile machinery
- Light-duty vehicles
- Natural gas vehicles
Baoheng Yang - AMB International Limited
Teun De Bruijn - AMB International Limited
Mr de Bruijn is the founder of GreenChem, Europe’s second producer and supplier of AdBlue. GreenChem was established in 2003…
Maik Suffa - AVL List GmbH
Maik Suffa has a diploma in mechanical engineering from the “University for Transportation (Hochschule fuer Verkehrswesen)”, Dresden, Germany. He has…
Presentation: Simulation driving aftertreatment system development
- Accelerating development while reducing costs and still getting more mature products
- Overview of simulation tools (0D, 1D, 3D)
- What can be investigated, with a focus on SCR Systems
- Benefits, conclusions, references
Dr Qingyuan Song - Beiqi Foton Motor Co.…
Mr. Qingyuan Song is the chief engineer of the Automotive Engineering Research Institute of Foton Motor Company, Beijing, China, the…
Dawei Zhang - Bosch Automotive Diesel Systems…
Mr Zhang received his Bachelor degree from Suzhou University and joined Bosch Automotive Diesel Systems Co., Ltd in 2004.