The Post-conference Report provides a summary of the key conversations and findings of The 2nd Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum. Topics discussed included:
- Topics in emissions control legislation
- The latest advances in fuel efficiency
- The key technological developments for reducing vehicle emissions
- Low emissions solutions for the heavy-duty industry
- Developments for low-emission engines for non-road, off-road and marine applications
- Emissions regulation for the off-highway sector
- Developments in emission control in the marine sector
- Technical issues facing the AdBlue® market
The programme for The Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue Forum Asia Pacific 2018 is still under development, and will be published as we get nearer the conference. To get an idea of the structure and content, you can download the 2017 conference programme.
Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Asia Pacific 2018
The Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Asia Pacific will return to Seoul for the third time in 2018. Over 160 senior executives, legislators and OEMs from across the Asia Pacific emissions control and AdBlue® industries will attend the two-day event to discuss recent legislative developments, technological advancement and OEM strategies.
Sectors covered at The Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Asia Pacific 2018 will include:
- Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicles
- Marine Vessels
- Non-road Mobile Machinery
Integer Research has more than a decade’s worth of experience in hosting conferences for the emissions control industry, with past Emissions Summits taking place in North America, Germany, Belgium, China, India, Russia and Brazil.
Join us for The Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Asia Pacific 2018, and be part of the international network of leading professionals and legislators shaping the future of the emissions control industry.