Firmly established as the leading independent platform for discussion and debate on emissions control strategies, Integer Research is pleased to announce its first conference focusing on the important issues in the Asia Pacific emissions market was a great success.
The 1st Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Asia Pacific 2016 analyses the legislative issues that shape the industry, and the optimum strategies to meet such demanding standards which are driving the industry into a new era of advanced emissions control. Discussion covered a wide range of important topics, as the conference featured dedicated streams on the on and off-road sectors. We talked about:
- The challenges that lie ahead for the heavy-duty commercial vehicle manufacturers in Asia Pacific who have achieved almost near-zero emissions targets
- The key issues affecting AdBlue® business in Asia Pacific
- How Asia Pacific will continue to lead the marine emissions control technology market
- The future of off-highway emissions regulations and how will it impact the Asia Pacific industry
- Emissions control regulations and technology innovations that shape the on- and non-road industries
Download a free Market Overview: Emissions control in Asia Pacific (PDF) >>
The conference hosted the AdBlue® Forum, the only event to address the needs and interests of the Asia Pacific AdBlue® market. Discussion was led by senior executives from across the supply chain, who provided a detailed analysis of the fast-growing market and the opportunities and challenges that it presents.