FindAdBlue Fuel Retailer Seminars 2018
FindAdBlue.com and Integer Research were delighted to run four successful, well attended Fuel Retailer Seminars over May and June.
Building on the success of last year’s London Fuel Retailer Seminar, this year’s four seminars took place in Italy, France, Spain and Benelux.
Seminars took place on the following dates:
Why do we host these seminars?
There is an upcoming opportunity for fuel retailers across Europe to capitalise on a growing demand for AdBlue®.
The first comprehensive roll out of SCR equipped passenger cars and light-duty vehicles arrived on the market over the last two years. We estimate that every year for the next decade, at least three million new passenger car and light-duty vehicle drivers in Europe will become AdBlue® customers.
This presents a huge opportunity for fuel retailers. The market will be largely serviced by the retail sector, and in certain scenarios it could account for sales of over a billion litres of AdBlue® in Europe alone by 2022.
Put simply, The Fuel Retailer Seminars help you maximise your AdBlue® sales potential. Through presentations, knowledge sharing and networking, the sessions equip you with the insight you need to take advantage of the AdBlue® sales opportunities arising from SCR equipped passenger cars.
The networking opportunities built into the agenda, enable you to make new contacts and build lasting partnerships to help accelerate your business growth.
How will the day be structured?
The seminar program will follow the same format for each seminar. The program is still under development, and is therefore subject to change, keep checking back for updates! All timings will be local.
FindAdBlue.com Fuel Retailer Seminars – Program
10:00-10:30am: welcome coffee break
- Integer: Introduction, AdBlue® for passenger cars and light duty vehicles, what and how big is the opportunity? FindAdBlue.com website, objectives for the website, and developments in the pump network
- AdBlue® Supplier: AdBlue® supply options for passenger cars and light duty vehicles
12:00-1:00pm – Lunch
1:00-2:00pm – Presentations
- OEM: Why SCR and AdBlue® for passenger cars and light duty vehicles, and why now?
- Equipment supplier: AdBlue® refilling options for passenger cars and light duty vehicles
- Integer: Closing remarks
2:00pm = Day ends/private meetings*
* At the Brussels Seminar only, there will be an AdBlue® Filling demonstration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the demonstration