**Please note this conference has already taken place, click here to visit the 2018 conference pages**
Integer’s DEF Forum has established itself as the leading meeting place for North America’s DEF industry. Uniquely positioned to benefit from Integer’s knowledge and expertise on DEF market dynamics, the 10th DEF Forum took place on 26-28 September 2017 and was a great success.
Every year the most influential stakeholders in the DEF supply chain attend the DEF Forum to gain critical insights into current and future market trends, strengthen relationships and forge new partnerships to accelerate business growth.
This year’s DEF Forum 2017 took place at the Grand Hyatt, San Antonio, Texas.
Providing three days of unmissable content and networking opportunities, the Integer DEF Forum 2017 featured:
- 20+ hours of networking events dedicated to the growing North American DEF market
- Presentations on the latest outlook for the DEF and urea markets, and future of quality standards
- Over 200 senior executives from across the DEF supply chain in one place
- Product demonstrations, allowing delegates to gain first hand knowledge of the choices available to consumers and the challenges faced by distributors
- The DEF Awards Ceremony celebrating the industry’s biggest successes – see the winners here >>
- American Petroleum Institute, ASTM, CF Industries, Kost USA, Musket Corporation, Old World Industries, TA Travel Centers and many more attended, see the full list of companies here >>
To learn more about the DEF Awards 2017 click here >>.