Integer Research is making key presentations from the 9th Integer Emissions Summit & DEF Forum USA 2016 available to download for free to registered users of our website. Presentations include:
- Eltek – Proprietary iN-ICE SCR Solutions: Sensors and systems to meet legislation requirements and improve performance under any DEF conditions
- Shandong New Blue Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd – Small-scale & intelligent DEF production facility application in China
- Union Pacific Railroad – DEF distribution by rail
- KUS Group – DEF sensor and tank integrated solution and lessons learned
- NOVAX – Developing DEF equipment supported by the Internet of Things
- Evoqua Water Technology, LLC – Variances in water quality across North America and the need to adapt deionization processes to meet API certification
10th Integer DEF Forum USA 2017
Integer Research is delighted to announce that 10th Integer DEF Forum USA 2017 will take place on 26th – 28th September 2017 in San Antonio, Texas.
Based on attendee feedback and factors around market dynamics and locations, a decision has been made to split the Integer Emissions Summit & DEF Forum USA 2017 into two separate, dedicated events: 10th Integer Emissions Summit USA 2017 and 10th Integer DEF Forum USA 2017.
10th Integer DEF Forum USA 2017 will cover developments in the DEF market such as changing urea supply dynamics, best practice for storage and dispensing, transportation and supply, supply chain issues, and fleet experience. We will also have an increased focus on networking and meeting time.
The conference program is in very early stages of development at the moment but you can discover more about the key topics we will be exploring here >>
Taking place over three days, 10th Integer DEF Forum USA 2017 will include:
- Networking events dedicated to the growing North American DEF market, putting you under the same roof as the industry’s key players
- Presentations on the latest legislative and technological developments affecting the DEF market, giving you the opportunity to learn from the people that are shaping the future of the industry
- Product demonstrations, allowing you to gain first hand knowledge of the choices available to consumers and the challenges faced by distributors
- The DEF Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, celebrating the industry’s biggest successes
To learn more about the DEF Awards 2017 including awards categories and nominations, click here >>.