Now in its 10th year, Integer’s DEF Forum has established itself as the leading meeting place for North America’s DEF industry. With an information-rich program already taking excellent shape – The Integer DEF Forum is uniquely positioned to benefit from Integer’s extensive knowledge and leading expertise on DEF market dynamics.
Every year the most influential stakeholders in the DEF supply chain attend the DEF Forum to gain critical insights into current and future market trends, strengthen relationships and forge new partnerships to accelerate business growth.
The Integer DEF Forum 2017 will take place on 26th – 28th September 2017 at the Grand Hyatt, San Antonio, Texas.
Providing three days of unmissable content and networking opportunities, the Integer DEF Forum 2017 will include:
- 20+ hours of networking events dedicated to the growing North American DEF market, putting you under the same roof as the industry’s key players
- Presentations on the latest outlook for the DEF and urea markets, and future of quality standards
- Over 200 senior executives from across the DEF supply chain in one place
- Product demonstrations, allowing you to gain first hand knowledge of the choices available to consumers and the challenges faced by distributors
- The DEF Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, celebrating the industry’s biggest successes
- Golf event (optional)
- American Petroleum Institute, ASTM, CF Industries, Kost USA, Musket Corporation, Old World Industries, TA Travel Centers and more confirmed to be in attendance. To see the full list, click here >>
The conference program is in early development at the moment but you can discover more about the key topics we will be exploring here >>
To learn more about the DEF Awards 2017 including awards categories and nominations, click here >>.