Download the post conference report covering last year’s DEF Forum Mexico 2018. The report gives a brief synopsis of speaker presentations and a breakdown of attendee demographics.
Join us at Mexico's leading forum covering the automotive emissions and DEF market
We are delighted to announce the DEF Forum Mexico 2019, taking place in Mexico City on November 26 -27 2019.
Providing an ideal networking opportunity, the event attracts senior executives and key decision makers representing all aspects of the DEF market, leading OEMs and engine manufacturers, government, and those looking to invest in Mexico’s DEF industry.
Key topics for discussion include:
- Emissions regulatory roadmap in Mexico and its impact on automotive market developments
- An introduction to DEF & SCR technology
- OEM perspective – future expectations of heavy-duty emissions reduction and fuel efficiency
- Lessons learned from the North American DEF market
- Challenges for DEF producers in the Mexican market
- Discover the latest policy and regulation changes and the impact it will have on the auto market in Mexico
Why attend DEF Mexico 2019?
- Gain insights into real-world use of DEF on SCR equipped vehicles
- Identify existing and potential suppliers of qualified DEF producers
- Establish strategies and solutions for the compliance of stricter emissions legislation that is coming into force in 2019
If you would like to speak at the conference or you are interested in becoming a sponsor please email firstname.lastname@example.org.