The 2018 post-conference report includes:
- Summary of the presentation that took place
- Demographics analysis of the delegates that attended
- Key take aways from the event
The DEF Forum North America 2019 will be located at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa Phoenix-Scottsdale. This inspiring retreat, located in the heart of “new” Scottsdale, fills you with sense of old Arizona and delights you with a fresh, modern destination. Just a 25 minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the Westin Kierland was the perfect place for this year’s DEF Forum.
We have negotiated a special room rate of $259 per night (down from $359 per night), plus perks for attendees of the DEF Forum who stay at the Westin Kierland. If you would like to reserve a room, click here.
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
6902 E. Greenway Parkway
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Perks for Integer group includes:
- Complimentary guestroom internet
- Complimentary wifi in main lobby and meeting room space
- 15% discount on dinner at Nellie Cashman’s, Deseo, & Brittlebrush restaurants
- 10% discount on breakfast & lunch at Nellie Cashman’s, Deseo, & Brittlebush restaurants
- 10% discount on posted green fees in effect at time of program for individual bookings
- Complimentary 24-hour access to the fitness center, with weight-training room
- Complimentary 24-hour access to Adult Relaxation pool/Jacuzzi (pools are heated and arctic cooled)
- Complimentary access to Adventure Pool with Lazy river and swim up bar
- Complimentary individual transfers to/from Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping/dinning/entertainment area
- Overnight self-parking at $14 per night
Attendees are able to relax by the heated adult pool or hit the driving range between meetings. This gorgeous property also features a lazy river pool and slides, it’s a great place to bring the whole family!