Translate Click here to read this in:
TranslateClick here to read this in:
Watlow has been a part of the Diesel industry for over 35 years. Our thermal expertise is leveraged by industry-leading OEMs to increase fuel economy and reduce CO₂ emissions, reduce the size and cost of the aftertreatment system and improve emissions performance under a full range of operating conditions. Our thermal management solutions are focused on small to mid-sized engines and high horse power engines where ample electrical power is available to create and direct heat where it is needed most; within the aftertreatment system. These solutions enable the diesel engine OEM to optimize the engine's performance for fuel efficiency, and provide a path to avoid or eliminate EGR and use a less complex turbocharger. Diesel engines of all sizes driving gensets, rail, marine, construction, agriculture and medium and heavy duty vehicles have leveraged our technology.
CrossChemCrossChem is a fast-developing Automotive chemical production and distribution network. CrossChem since 2007 has established International network with branches in Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia, Ukraine to produce and distribute automotive chemicals. We are producing best in the world urea solution production machines and looking after new partners all around the world, with whom to set up local productions and distribution, using CrossChem VDA worldwide license, experience and knowledge become a leading manufacture in set area.
Storage PartnersAbout Storage Partners:
Storage Partners was founded in 2005 and has since then build up its global network. We are privately owned Dutch/Polish company with the expertise in producing Storage and Dispensing units for AdBlue for both heavy & light duty vehicles as well as passenger cars. Besides that we produce UREA Blending Lines of different capacities from 0,5 to 10 mln liters per month.
About our offer:
- AdBlue® above-ground Storage and Dispensing Units in variety of types and sizes (1500, 3000, 4000, 6000 and up to 12000 litres are available) with various equipment versions (Basic, Comfort, Premium, Petrol Station, Storage)
- due to close cooperation with our international partners, our units are compatible with all major global POS systems.
- Our AdBlue® Units offer un unbeatable combination of technical, safety and performance features
- They have very convenient efficient footprint
- ProLine Inline Blending & Dissolving Urea System – for those who buy urea prills and want to produce AdBlue economically and independent
- AgroLine Inline Blending System - a very innovative solution for producing liquid fertilisers from solids very efficiently, at high speed and with low power/heat consumption. Easy to integrate in your existing production structure too.
- Small footprint of whole machine allows for standardised low cost shipment
- ProLine Inline Blending & Dissolving Urea System and AgroLine Inline Blending System are easy to operate and install - Plug & Play solution. Operational within 1 day!
- Our Blending Systems are made of highest quality durable materials and world class brands only
- We received successful recommendations from all over the World where units are operating under different environmental conditions
LET US JOIN YOU IN MAKING YOUR BUSINESS GROW AND SUCCESSFUL!
DieselNetDieselNet, the only information service exclusively devoted
to diesel engines and emissions, is an internet forum for
the exchange of technical and business information on
diesel engines, fuels, emissions and many of the important
technologies required by the clean and efficient diesel engines
of the future.