Translate Click here to read this in:
TranslateClick here to read this in:
The 2018 post-conference report includes:
- Summary of the presentation that took place
- Demographics analysis of the delegates that attended
- Key take aways from the event
BlueDEFFor almost 40 years, Old World Industries LLC, maker of PEAK® Performance Products, has produced and distributed functional fluids for heavy duty and automotive applications. That’s why, today, you can depend on us to develop a smart, efficient and customizable BlueDEF® Diesel Exhaust Fluid program that includes training, tech-support, storage equipment and much more.
Meeting Room Sponsor
N-7N-7 is a joint venture formed by OCI N.V. and Dakota Gasification Company (DGC) to market and distribute ammonia, urea, urea ammonium nitrate (UAN), ammonium sulfate (AS), and DEF across North America. N-7 leverages the expertise and resources of Iowa Fertilizer Company, OCI Partners in Texas and DGC’s Beulah facility in North Dakota, and aims to better serve agricultural and industrial customers through an expanded product offering and more comprehensive geographic reach.
Bridgestone HosePowerFlextral is North America’s premier manufacturer of ISO-22241 certified Diesel Exhaust Fluid hose, fittings, accessories, and assemblies that adhere to the 3P Purity Procedures.
Bridgestone HosePower is the master distributor of Flextral DEF Hose products with over 40 locations to serve all of your hose, fitting, and assembly needs.
For more information on Flextral’s DEF hose products visit www.def-hose.com
CrossChemCrossChem is a fast-developing Automotive chemical production and distribution network. CrossChem since 2007 has established International network with branches in Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia, Ukraine to produce and distribute automotive chemicals. We are producing best in the world urea solution production machines and looking after new partners all around the world, with whom to set up local productions and distribution, using CrossChem VDA worldwide license, experience and knowledge become a leading manufacture in set area.
MISCOFluid testing has never been easier or more accurate; MISCO’s Made-in-the-USA refractometers test DEF, engine coolant, brake fluid, battery acid or any other water-soluble fluids. Ideal for servicing trucks, buses, highway vehicles, off-road machines including tractors and other commercial construction equipment. Automatic temperature compensated, repeatable readings in the palm of your hand.
MISCO Inline Process refractometers provide continuous monitoring. Different from most, all the controls are in the sensor head, offering more versatility. Custom OEM opportunities always welcomed.
Storage PartnersAbout Storage Partners:
Storage Partners was founded in 2005 and has since then build up its global network. We are privately owned Dutch/Polish company with the expertise in producing Storage and Dispensing units for AdBlue for both heavy & light duty vehicles as well as passenger cars. Besides that we produce UREA Blending Lines of different capacities from 0,5 to 10 mln liters per month.
About our offer:
- AdBlue® above-ground Storage and Dispensing Units in variety of types and sizes (1500, 3000, 4000, 6000 and up to 12000 litres are available) with various equipment versions (Basic, Comfort, Premium, Petrol Station, Storage)
- due to close cooperation with our international partners, our units are compatible with all major global POS systems.
- Our AdBlue® Units offer un unbeatable combination of technical, safety and performance features
- They have very convenient efficient footprint
- ProLine Inline Blending & Dissolving Urea System – for those who buy urea prills and want to produce AdBlue economically and independent
- AgroLine Inline Blending System - a very innovative solution for producing liquid fertilisers from solids very efficiently, at high speed and with low power/heat consumption. Easy to integrate in your existing production structure too.
- Small footprint of whole machine allows for standardised low cost shipment
- ProLine Inline Blending & Dissolving Urea System and AgroLine Inline Blending System are easy to operate and install - Plug & Play solution. Operational within 1 day!
- Our Blending Systems are made of highest quality durable materials and world class brands only
- We received successful recommendations from all over the World where units are operating under different environmental conditions
LET US JOIN YOU IN MAKING YOUR BUSINESS GROW AND SUCCESSFUL!
DieselNetDieselNet, the only information service exclusively devoted
to diesel engines and emissions, is an internet forum for
the exchange of technical and business information on
diesel engines, fuels, emissions and many of the important
technologies required by the clean and efficient diesel engines
of the future.
F&LF+L Asia is your B2B multimedia partner in Asia-Pacific. Our mission is to provide critical and timely information to meet the needs of the fuels and lubricants industry in Asia. Every year, through our conferences, we gather industry stakeholders in Asia to discuss regional and global issues and trends in our industry.
By providing a forum for identifying emerging issues, promoting consensus, sharing of best practices, building networks and connecting businesses, F+L Asia has played a unique role in the fuels and lubricants industry over the years.
We bring you closer to Asia.
Petrol PlazaPetrol Plaza - The leading international online publication for the fuel retailing, fuel logistics and car wash industries
With a growing community, PetrolPlaza continues to be the No.1 online information source for decision makers in the petrol retailing, fuel logistics and car wash markets. After going online in 1998, PetrolPlaza has built an excellent reputation amongst industry professionals across the world. PetrolPlaza offers daily updated market news and a newsletter service free of charge. Here you find information on the latest technologies, trends and products, we well as case studies and video reports and can access extensive equipment supplier and fuel retailer listings. Over 17,000 subscribers receive our free of charge weekly newsletters.