The 2018 post-conference report includes:
- Summary of the presentation that took place
- Demographics analysis of the delegates that attended
- Key take aways from the event
DEF Forum North America 2019
DEF Forum North America will return to Scottsdale, AZ on October 28-30 2019. Uniquely positioned to benefit from Integer’s expertise on DEF market dynamics, the forum will yet again provide the leading meeting place for North America’s DEF industry.
Every year the most influential stakeholders in the DEF supply chain attend, to gain vital insights into current and future market trends, strengthen relationships and forge new partnerships to accelerate business growth.
The 2018 event was a great success and we aim to make the 2019 event bigger and better! See pictures and feedback from DEF Forum North America 2018 here >>
DEF Forum North America 2019 will provide:
- 20+ hours of networking events dedicated to the growing North American DEF market
- Presentations on the latest outlook for the DEF and urea markets, and the future of quality standards
- Multiple group networking activities including cocktail events and gold
- Over 150 senior executives from across the DEF supply chain in one place
- The DEF Awards
- The opportunity to catch up with friends and colleagues across the industry, and spend three days in the company of potential clients and partners.
Register now to save up to $100
The early booking discount is in place which allows you to save up to $100. Register now to make the most of this substantial saving.