The DEF Forum returned to the USA on 26 – 28 September 2018, this time taking place in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Uniquely positioned to benefit from Integer’s expertise on DEF market dynamics, The Forum yet again proved to be the leading meeting place for North America’s DEF industry.
Every year the most influential stakeholders in the DEF supply chain attend, to gain vital insights into current and future market trends, strengthen relationships and forge new partnerships to accelerate business growth.
DEF Forum USA provides:
- 20+ hours of networking events dedicated to the growing North American DEF market
- Presentations on the latest outlook for the DEF and urea markets, and future of quality standards
- Multiple group networking activities, including: cocktail events with entertainment, breakfast mixers, and golf outing opportunities at the beautiful Westin Kierland Resort.
- Over 150 senior executives from across the DEF supply chain in one place
- The DEF Awards Luau event celebrating the industry’s biggest successes –
- The opportunity to catch up with friends and colleagues across the industry, and spend three days in the company of potential clients and partners