We were delighted to launch The DEF Awards at the 2017 DEF Forum, in recognition of excellence throughout North America’s DEF supply chain. The DEF Awards will be taking place again at the DEF Forum 2018, featuring the following categories:
- Best DEF Equipment Product of 2018
- Best Individual Contribution to DEF 2018
- DEF Industry Choice of 2018
- Most Days on the Road for DEF Award 2018
DEF Awards 2018
We are excited to announce that the DEF Awards, featuring a Luau themed cocktail party, will return to The DEF Forum in 2018! Access to the awards is included when you register to The DEF Forum 2018 with a Platinum or Gold ticket. Register here >>
DEF Awards 2018 Categories:
This year, North America’s DEF supply chain will be battling it out to win the following titles:
- Best DEF Equipment Product Award 2018
- Best Individual Contribution to DEF Award 2018
- DEF Industry Choice Award 2018
Judges include: ACEEE, ASTM, Clean Diesel Associates, Diesel Technology Forum, and more.
For more information on the awards, and to nominate, click here >>
DEF Awards 2017
A first for the industry, the awards were launched at the DEF Forum 2017 to celebrate achievements throughout North America’s supply chain.
DEF Awards 2017 winners were:
- Ports Petroleum – DEF Customer Service Award 2017
- SPATCO DEF – DEF Equipment Innovation Award 2017
- NOXGUARD, Transliquid Technologies – DEF Logistics Award 2017
- BlueDEF, Old World Industries – DEF User Education Award 2017
- BlueDEF, Old World Industries – DEF Industry Choice Award 2017
Four of the five categories were judged by an independent panel made up of representatives from ASTM International, Clean Diesel Associates, The PEI, ACEEE, and Penske Truck Leasing. The fifth category, ‘The DEF Industry Choice Award’, was as the name suggests, voted for by the industry.
Register to attend The DEF Forum 2018 & join us at the awards!
Don’t miss out on the fun and excitement of the DEF industry’s one and only awards ceremony. Click here to join us at The DEF Forum 2018 and celebrate the fantastic work and innovations that are shaping the industry. Awards entry is available with Platinum or Gold DEF Forum tickets.