The road to producing a successful diesel emissions business strategy.
Integer’s Diesel Emissions Conference & DEF Forum USA is the annual gathering for hundreds of North American and global diesel emissions stakeholders.
Within a comprehensive range of sessions discussing diesel emissions reduction issues for heavy-duty commercial vehicles, off-highway vehicles, marine vessels, light-duty vehicles and passenger cars; an exhibition featuring the industry’s top suppliers; and fantastic networking areas, you will have the chance to:
- Understand current and future on-road diesel emissions legislation in North America, including plans for reducing greenhouse gases, NOx and increasing fuel efficiency, in discussions lead by key legislators.
- Receive informative updates on the status of off-highway emissions requirements.
- Gain an insight into plans for emissions reduction regulations and strategies in the marine sector.
- Discover new technologies that will be used to meet emissions control requirements in the on and non-road sectors and gain an advantage over your competitors.
- Discuss the current status of the DEF market in Europe and future opportunities, lead by the market stakeholders.
- Network with delegates, share ideas, generate new business leads, and establish lasting relationships.
- Develop the optimum business strategy and build a profitable future for your business.
Who attends the conference?