Brazil’s ARLA 32 market dynamics are changing as more and more international players enter the region. Over the last couple of years, we’ve seen Yara, Greenchem, Old World Industries, SABIC and Uralchem set up operations in Brazil, to alter the existing competitive landscape and the structure of supply and distribution.
Also affecting the ARLA 32 market is the rise of the unofficial market. Increased volumes of uncertified ARLA 32 as well an increase in the use of defeat devices is prompting questions around legislation enforcement throughout the supply chain.
The Integer ARLA 32 Forum Brazil 2017 will bring together key market players to discuss the ARLA 32 market and where it’s heading. This one-day conference will combine vital market insights from leading ARLA 32 market representatives, with an unmissable networking opportunity.
Key topics to be addressed:
- Developments in Brazil’s ARLA 32 market
- Experience of ARLA 32 in the heavy-duty sector
- Brazilian economic outlook
- End user experience of ARLA 32
- Combating the ARLA 32 informal market
- ARLA 32 quality control and regulatory updates
- ARLA 32 certification updates
The program is still under development, but you can see the latest version here >>