Mr Philip Radbourne, Director of Wire and Cable Business from Integer Research. Philip heads up the wire and cable research team…
Download the Advanced Cable North America 2019 preliminary program for a look at the key topics and discussion the conference will be focusing on next year.
Advanced Cable North America 2019 (ACNA 2019) will brought together key thought leaders from the wire and cable industry together to examine opportunities in North American high performance cable markets and capture profit margins from new market shifts.
The insightful three day conference discussed economic and political mega-trends affecting the development of the regional cable market and provide an insight into key advanced cable applications in energy, automotive and communication.
Delegates who attended Advanced Cable North America 2019 benefited from:
- Understanding how the current and future economic and political environment will impact North American cable market development
- Hearing from the leading policy and market experts for insight into future prospects
- Exploring strategies to succeed under uncertainty – to learn and brainstorm with world-class speakers and senior-level attendees
- Identifying key changes in market demand and be prepared for the future risks and opportunities
- Connecting with key senior executives from across the industry with 12+ hours of networking dedicated to growing the North American cable market
- Establishing one-off platform for market and technology information sharing and exchange
Agenda at a Glance
|Day one – Mar. 18th||Day Two – Mar. 19th||Day Three – Mar. 20th|
|Registration opens||Economic and Cable Market Environment||Specialty Power Cable|
|Morning Networking Break||The Future of Fiber|
|Cable Industry Insights||Morning Networking Break|
|Lunch and Networking Break||Innovative Fiber Application|
|Sophisticated Cable Systems|
|Evening Networking Event||Afternoon Networking Break||Lunch and Networking Break|
|Power over Ethernet (POE)|
|Networking cocktail reception|
- Attendance to all days of the conference*
- Access to online networking platforms + interactive delegate list*
- Over 12 hours of networking
- Access to all presentations online during and post conference
- Attendee in-depth post-conference report
The program and conference features are currently under development. We’ll be updating this with additional items throughout the year.
Develop your brand in North America
Integer has produced tailored sponsorship and exhibition packages aimed at promoting your company to the clients that matter.
Contact Will Plunkett, Sponsorship Manager, to discuss sponsorship opportunities here:
Phone: +44 (0)20 7780 4200
Philip Radbourne - Integer Research
Brad Johnson - Superior Essex
Brad R. Johnson has been in the Communications industry for 32 years, the past 19 years with Superior Essex. He…
Andrew Stelmack - LEONI Wire
Andrew is a manufacturing executive and innovative strategic leader with an established track record of delivering long-term sustainable growth, ROI…
Joshua Katzman - Prysmian Group North America
For 20 years, Joshua Katzman has launched new initiatives and driven results in sales, marketing, engineering and management roles within…
William Reichert - Champlain Cable Corporation
William (Bill) Reichert is the President of Champlain Cable Corporation in Colchester, Vermont. He has been in manufacturing industries for…
Leadership Panel Discussion: How can the North American cable industry tackle challenges and identify opportunities in the changing economy?
Dan Chapoton - Duke Energy
Dan Chapoton is a Lead Engineer at Duke Energy in the Transmission Asset Management organization and has over 32 years…