Following the success of 2018’s event, Advanced Cable North America 2019 (ACNA 2019) will bring together key thought leaders from the wire and cable industry together again to examine opportunities in North American high performance cable markets and capture profit margins from new market shifts.
The three day conference will discuss economic and political mega-trends affecting the development of the regional cable market and provide an insight into key advanced cable applications in energy, automotive and communication.
Download the preliminary program here >>
Register your delegate pass today
Book your tickets securely online here or click the ‘register here’ button to the right to reserve your place.
We plan to make ACNA 2019 even bigger and better. Our events provide the insight your company needs to capitalize on the growing high performance cable markets and provide the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the wire and cable industry.
Delegates who attended Advanced Cable North America 2018 benefited from:
- Understanding how the current and future economic and political environment will impact North American cable market development
- Hearing from the leading policy and market experts for insight into future prospects
- Exploring strategies to succeed under uncertainty – to learn and brainstorm with world-class speakers and senior-level attendees
- Identifying key changes in market demand and be prepared for the future risks and opportunities
- Connecting with key senior executives from across the industry with 12+ hours of networking dedicated to growing the North American cable market
- Establishing one-off platform for market and technology information sharing and exchange
Login or register on our website to view the ACNA 2018 Post Conference Report here >>
Agenda at a Glance
|Day one – Mar. 18th
||Day Two – Mar. 19th
|| Day Three – Mar. 20th
||Economic and Cable Market Environment
||Renewable Energy Cable Applications
||Data Center Infrastructure
|Morning Networking Break
||Morning Networking Break
|Cable Industry Insights
||Specialty Power Cable
|Lunch and Networking Break
||Lunch and Networking Break
|Sophisticated Cable Systems
||Focused Session: Automotive Cable
|Evening Networking Event
||Afternoon Networking Break
||Closing Networking Break
|Cable Standardization and Management
|Networking cocktail reception
- Attendance to all days of the conference*
- Access to online networking platforms + interactive delegate list*
- Over 12 hours of networking
- Access to all presentations online during and post conference
- Attendee in-depth post-conference report
The program and conference features are currently under development. We’ll be updating this with additional items throughout the year.
*dependent on ticket type
Delegate Sales Executive – Conferences
T: +44 207 503 1265
Develop your brand in North America
Integer has produced tailored sponsorship and exhibition packages aimed at promoting your company to the clients that matter.
View our sponsorship package options here >>
Contact Will Plunkett, Sponsorship Manager, to discuss sponsorship opportunities here:
Phone: +44 (0)20 7503 1265