ACNA 2018 hosts two full days with two streams of the most comprehensive insight and analysis of the wire and cable market focusing on advanced technologies and solutions across the sector.
Advanced Cable North America 2018
Helping your business meet market demand with advanced cable innovation, strategies, and unparalleled networking opportunities
We are delighted to announce Integer’s Advanced Cable conference is coming to North America.
Next February 27th-28th, 2018 the first Advanced Cable North America 2018 (ACNA 2018) will bring together key thought leaders from the wire and cable industry to Atlanta, Georgia, USA to examine the opportunities in the North American cable industry and capture profit margins from new market shifts.
The 2-day conference will discuss economic and political mega-trends affecting the development of the regional cable market and provide an insight into key advanced cable applications in energy, automotive and communication.
Save your place – register before December 1st, 2017 and save US$400 off your delegate pass
Book your tickets securely online here or click the ‘register here’ button to the right to reserve your place.
Offer ends December 1st, 2017.
Join us at the Advanced Cable North America 2018 conference to:
- Understand how the current and future economic and political environment will impact North American cable market development
- Hear from the leading policy and market experts for insight into future prospects
- Explore strategies to succeed under uncertainty – to learn and brainstorm with world-class speakers and senior-level attendees
- Identify key changes in market demand and be prepared for the future risks and opportunities
- Connect with key senior executives from across the industry with 8+ hours of networking dedicated to growing the North American cable market
- Establish one-off platform for market and technology information sharing and exchange
ACNA 2018 will deliver the insight your company needs to capitalize on this broad and growing market and provides the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the wire and cable industry.
Conference agenda at a Glance
|Day One – Feb. 27th||Day Two – Feb. 28th|
|North American Cable Market Outlook||Trends in Automotive Cable Demand|
|Macroeconomic Trends and New Opportunities||Renewable Energy Cables||Data Communications and Connectivity|
|End-user Perspectives||Advanced Energy Cable Applications||Fiber to the Home|
|Regulatory Compliance and Supply Chain Management||Cabling Solutions for Electric Vehicles||Wireless Network|
- Attendance to either day one and/or two of the conference
- Access to online networking platforms + interactive delegate list
- Over eight hours of networking
- Breakfast brief on automotive cable with Integer’s Director of Wire & Cable, Philip Radbourne (gold ticket only)
- Access to all presentations online during and post conference
- Post-conference report
Develop your brand in North America
Integer has produced tailored sponsorship and exhibition packages aimed at promoting your company to the clients that matter.
To partner with Advanced Cable North America 2018 contact our Sponsorship Manager, William Plunkett, using the details below.
T: +44 20 3696 2326 (London)
Rich Stinson - Southwire
Mark Agnew - Edison Electric Institute
Mark joined the Edison Electric Institute (EEI) in November 1999 as a Financial Analyst. He currently serves as Sr. Director…
Presentation: Developments and transformation in the U.S. energy industry
Patrick E. Hughes - National Electrical Manufacturers Association
Patrick Hughes is Senior Director of Government Relations and Strategic Initiatives at the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA). Patrick is the principal lead…
Presentation: Political changes shaping North American electrical infrastructure
Philip Radbourne - Integer Research
Mr Philip Radbourne, Director of Wire and Cable Business from Integer Research. Philip heads up the wire and cable research team…
Samuel Friedman - General Cables
Jeremy Featherstone - JDR Cable Systems
Jeremy Featherstone is a Chartered Engineer, and is the Product Development Director at JDR Cable Systems Limited. JDR supplies subsea…
Presentation: New developments in offshore wind energy cables