ACNA 2018 hosts two full days with two streams of the most comprehensive insight and analysis of the wire and cable market focusing on advanced technologies and solutions across the sector.
Advanced Cable North America 2018
Helping your business meet market demand with advanced cable innovation, strategies, and unparalleled networking opportunities
We are delighted to announce our Advanced Cable conference series is coming to North America.
Next February 27th-28th, 2018 the first Advanced Cable North America 2018 (ACNA 2018) will bring together key thought leaders from the wire and cable industry to Miami, Florida, USA to examine the opportunities in the North American cable industry and capture profit margins from new market shifts.
The 2-day conference will discuss economic and political megatrends affecting the development of the regional cable market and provide an insight into key advanced cable applications in energy, automotive and communication.
Save your place – register before the August 31st, 2017 and save US$600 off your delegate pass
Book your tickets securely online here or click the ‘register here’ button to the right to reserve your place.
Offer ends August 31st, 2017.
Join us at the Advanced Cable North America 2018 conference to:
- Understand how the current and future economic and political environment will impact North American cable market development
- Hear from the leading policy and market experts for insight into future prospects
- Explore strategies to succeed under uncertainty – to learn and brainstorm with world-class speakers and senior-level attendees
- Identify key changes in market demand and be prepared for the future risks and opportunities
- Establish one-off platform for market and technology information sharing and exchange
- Connect with key senior executives from across the industry during our extensive networking sessions
ACNA 2018 will deliver the insight your company needs to capitalize on this broad and growing market and provides the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the wire and cable industry.
Conference agenda at a Glance
|Day One – Feb. 27th||Day Two – Feb. 28th|
|Macroeconomic Trends and New Opportunities||Trends in Automotive Cable Demand|
|Regional Market Updates||Renewable Energy Cables||Data Communications and Connectivity|
|End-user Perspectives||Advanced Energy Cable Applications||Fiber to the Home|
|Regulatory Compliance and Supply Chain Management||Cabling Solutions for Electric Vehicles||Wireless Network|
Develop your brand in North America
Integer has produced tailored sponsorship and exhibition packages aimed at promoting your company to the clients that matter.
To partner with Advanced Cable North America 2018 contact our Sponsorship Manager, Ashley Hudson, using the details below.
T: +44 20 3696 2326 (London)