The 4th Advanced Cable Middle East 2018 (ACME 2018) was a success,
bringing together over 90 key stakeholders from across the supply chain to the
Conrad Dubai from the 9th – 10th of April for laser focused discussions and valuable
networking sessions, pushing the industry forward.
ACME 2018 provided an excellent forum for discussion and knowledge sharing as
well as a great networking platform and we’re excited to bring this forum back again next year. We look forward to welcoming you to Advanced Cable Middle East 2019.
Save your place early and save $500 – register delegate pass today
Book your tickets securely online here or click the ‘register here’ button to the right to reserve your place.
*offer ends on Thursday, December 6th, 2018
Delegates who attended Advanced Cable Middle East 2018 benefited from discussions on:
- Changes and synergies shaping the Middle East cable industry
- Key strategies for sustaining competitive advantages
- Insight into the Middle East energy and electricity industry and new changes in cable use
- Best practices for cable testing
- Developments and innovation in renewable energy supply and transmission
- Improving power cable product quality in the middle east
- Fire performance cable use in construction sector
We plan to make ACME 2019 even bigger and better. Our events provide the insight your company needs to capitalize on the growing high performance cable markets and provide the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the wire and cable industry.
- Attendance to all days of the conference*
- Access to online networking platforms + interactive delegate list*
- Over 12 hours of networking
- Access to all presentations online during and post conference
- Attendee in-depth post-conference report
The program and conference features are currently under development. We’ll be updating this with additional items throughout the year.
*dependent on ticket type
Develop your brand in the Middle East
Integer has produced tailored sponsorship and exhibition packages aimed at promoting your company to the clients that matter.
Contact Will Plunkett, Sponsorship Manager, to discuss sponsorship opportunities here:
Phone: +44 (0)20 7503 1265