Advanced Cable Middle East 2018 (ACME 2018) is the perfect place to showcase your services/technologies to your target audience. The summit brings together an exciting mix of industry thought leaders, cable producers, technology suppliers, buyers, traders, key government officials and more to examine the growing opportunities in the Middle East’s high performance wire and cable market.
See below for just some of the reasons why your organisation should partner with Integer and sponsor this event – and how it will benefit you:
Develop Brand Strength – awareness, understanding, reputation
- Integer Research has an outstanding reputation in the wire and cable industries. Associate your brand with the industry’s premier thought leader.
- Develop understanding of your core values among your target audience and establish why a customer should work with your organisation.
- Demonstrate strength and leadership. Sponsorship at ACME 2018 will communicate that your company is committed to the wire and cable industry now and in the long term.
- Integer conference marketing and promotion will include your brand in ALL communications to our comprehensive database of decision makers, as well as all our communication sent out via industry media partners and PR Releases.
Demonstrate technological expertise
- Communicate what differentiates your solution or technology from the competition, to the key decision makers within your target audience.
- Do you have a new technology or have you made key improvements? Use the conference as a platform to communicate it and its benefits to the market.
Generate powerful contacts
- Make a strong first impression – shake hands as a sponsor of an outstanding conference, not simply a delegate.
- Stand out from the crowd by leveraging using your platform as a sponsor.
- Integer conferences attract a targeted and influential audience. Integer provides support to its sponsors to connect you with these key stakeholders.
- Make the most of your time at the conference. The opportunity to talk through your technology and literature at the conference adds substance and clarity to your discussions.
|Request more information|
To discuss sponsorship options please contact us using the details below:
Sponsorship Manager – Conferences
T: +44 20 7503 1265 (London)