Our 3rd conference in the series, taking place 7 – 8 March 2017 in Dubai, will examine the markets for advanced power transmission, construction and building infrastructure, specialty and fibre optic cables and provide a detailed analysis of long-term advanced cable demand for the region.
What is new for 2017?
- Beyond surviving – how can the Middle East Cable industry reposition it’s portfolios and adapt to the slowing market?
- Transforming – developments in the Middle East utility industry
- Heating up – Cost effective fire resistance cabling solutions for construction and building wires + sophisticated cabling solutions for rolling stock and renewable energy
- Look across the globe – the impacts of ‘Brexit’, slashed investments and government contracts in the Middle East
Register today to join this year’s most engaging advanced cable event
The conference provides a detailed analysis of the region’s advanced cable markets and will help you:
- Identify profitable opportunities for growth in one of the world’s fastest growing advanced power cable markets.
- Explore the R&D requirements involved and investigate sophisticated technologies for high-end cable products
- Provide a platform to meet global and regional industry decision makers, share ideas and establish lasting business relationships.
Order Securely online here or click on the button to the right