**Please note this conference has already taken place, click here to visit the 2018 conference pages**
Our third conference in the series examined the markets for advanced power transmission, construction and building infrastructure, specialty and fibre optic cables and provide a detailed analysis of long-term advanced cable demand for the region.
The conference provided a detailed analysis of the regions advanced cable markets covering the following topics:
- Beyond surviving – how can the Middle East Cable industry reposition it’s portfolios and adapt to the slowing market?
- Transforming – developments in the Middle East utility industry
- Heating up – Cost effective power cable applications + sophisticated cabling solutions for renewable energy
- Look across the globe – the impacts of ‘Brexit’, slashed investments and government contracts in the Middle East
Download the post conference report and free presentations from the event here >>
Missed the conference? Purchase the papers online
Even though the 3rd Advanced Cable Middle East has now taken place, you can purchase papers and video links by stream on our website.
Purchase the paper securely online here or click the button below
The conference provided a detailed analysis of the region’s advanced cable markets and will help you:
- Identify profitable opportunities for growth in one of the world’s fastest growing advanced power cable markets.
- Explore the R&D requirements involved and investigate sophisticated technologies for high-end cable products
- Provide a platform to meet global and regional industry decision makers, share ideas and establish lasting business relationships.