Work on the 7th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum India 2017 programme is still in the early stages of development, and speakers will be announced once confirmed. If you would like to speak, or have ideas for topics you would like us to cover, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44(0)20 7503 1265.
A summary of the key discussions from the conference sessions of the 2016 conference. Topics discussed include:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Light-duty vehicles and passenger cars
- Non-road mobile machinery
“Effective AdBlue solutions for the Indian market”, Nicholas Yang, Founder and CEO, Novax Material & Technilogy
“China experience of SCR AdBlue tank & sensor technology and lessons”, Steven Lee, Director of Marketing & Products Application, KUS Group
“Best practices for production and distribution of AdBlue”, Nandan S Agrawaal, Managing Director, NPL Blue Sky Automotive
7th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum India 2017
The 7th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum India 2017 will return to New Delhi in October to examine the progress made towards Bharat VI a year on from the government’s announcement regarding plans to implement the stringent emissions standards by 2020.
With only three years to go, key issues that need to be resolved include:
- How can low-sulphur fuel quality be improved, and its supply ensured?
- Should interim solutions be implemented until all stakeholders are fully prepared to upgrade to BS VI?
- What role will stricter inspection and maintenance programmes play in reducing emissions?
- Can RDE regulation for diesel passenger cars be developed in line with BS VI norms?
- How can fuel suppliers and end-users prepare for the regulatory and technological upgrades required to meet Stage IV or Tier 4 equivalent norms?
- Can uncertainty over SCR solutions be overcome in the Indian market?
- Is the development of a cross-country infrastructure system to support the growth of the AdBlue® industry feasible?
To find out more about the conference programme, click here >>