Thank you for visiting the Integer Research website. The article or PDF you are trying to find has been archived and is no longer available.
Please visit the Exclusive Content >> section of our new website for all the latest free PDF resources, breaking news stories and market analysis across the emissions, fertilizers and wire and cable industries.
REGISTER FREE >> on our website to receive regular news feeds, updates and downloads.
- Urea capacity rationalisation in China: the $5.83 billion-dollar question
- The Integer View 05 September 2017 – Low fertilizer price erodes producers profit; Elandsfontein project stalls; BHP – Jansen project update
- Integer View from China 25 August 2017 – Environmental audit pushes phosphate production costs up; Integer second value added summit
- The Integer View 26 July 2017 – BioNitrogen ceases operations, Ma’aden’s Wa’ad al Shamal starts prouction, Uralkali/China sign potash contract, Chinese sulphur imports continue to fall year-on-year
- Is your DEF business the one to beat? Find out at The DEF Awards 2017