Thank you for visiting the Integer Research website. The article or PDF you are trying to find has been archived and is no longer available.
Please visit the Exclusive Content >> section of our new website for all the latest free PDF resources, breaking news stories and market analysis across the emissions, fertilizers and wire and cable industries.
REGISTER FREE >> on our website to receive regular news feeds, updates and downloads.
- The Integer View 19 August 2016 – Yara sets sights on increased Indian presence and nitrogen project updates
- World’s top wire and cable producers suffer 15% fall in revenues in 2015, plus reverse in Chinese fortunes
- The Integer View 08 August 2016 – China and Egypt sign first phosphoric acid plant; Potash mine loses investors; Sulphuric acid plant commissioned in Cuba
- The Integer View 01 August 2016 – Chinese urea exports drop, OCP sets Africa strategy and New analysis from Integer
- Global trends in NPK Supply, Demand and Trade