Serving a diverse range of industries, Integer Research provides independent and reliable information through a range of specialist products and services, including:
Market studies and data services
Our market studies and data services enable businesses to evaluate current market conditions, benchmark themselves against competitors and make informed investment decisions using forecasts based on vigorous methodology.
Our series of conferences provide the perfect learning and networking platform for business leaders to meet and discuss the latest developments in key global markets.
Our consultancy team – which includes engineers, economists and management consultants – assists leading businesses with analysis and information to fit their a particular need. This includes: company risk analysis, marketing strategy, pre-feasibility studies and project evaluation (including bankable documentation), merger and acquisition advice and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Inside look at specialty power cable demand and use in the renewable energy sector
- The Integer View 22 May 2017 – Chinese Coal Capacity; EU Compromise with Gazprom; Senegal Phosphate Project Update; Legacy Potash Mine Bethune
- Integer View from China 12 May 2017 – Improved urea producers’ profit; China fertilizer VAT cut; Crop area substitution to urea consumption
- The Integer View 21 April 2017 – Chinese Concentrated Solar Power Development; Potash Production Begins; China Sulphur Production Outlook
- Global Sulphur demand: How will China’s 27% share of consumption develop?