Serving a diverse range of industries, Integer Research provides independent and reliable information through a range of specialist products and services, including:
Market studies and data services
Our market studies and data services enable businesses to evaluate current market conditions, benchmark themselves against competitors and make informed investment decisions using forecasts based on vigorous methodology.
Our series of conferences provide the perfect learning and networking platform for business leaders to meet and discuss the latest developments in key global markets.
Our consultancy team – which includes engineers, economists and management consultants – assists leading businesses with analysis and information to fit their a particular need. This includes: company risk analysis, marketing strategy, pre-feasibility studies and project evaluation (including bankable documentation), merger and acquisition advice and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Urea capacity rationalisation in China: the $5.83 billion-dollar question
- The Integer View 05 September 2017 – Low fertilizer price erodes producers profit; Elandsfontein project stalls; BHP – Jansen project update
- Integer View from China 25 August 2017 – Environmental audit pushes phosphate production costs up; Integer second value added summit
- The Integer View 26 July 2017 – BioNitrogen ceases operations, Ma’aden’s Wa’ad al Shamal starts prouction, Uralkali/China sign potash contract, Chinese sulphur imports continue to fall year-on-year
- Is your DEF business the one to beat? Find out at The DEF Awards 2017