“Our biggest asset is our people”
A common statement made at Integer. And it’s true – it is thanks to our bright and dynamic team that we can deliver accurate and reliable market information, helping our clients to make informed business decisions.
With a diverse range of skills and knowledge being shared and utilised throughout the organisation – from market analysis, to sales and marketing – Integer provides the perfect environment for ambitious individuals to grow their skills and fulfil their potential.
If you are interested in working for Integer, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions available within our Marketing team
We are on the look-out for an eager new recruit to join our dynamic marketing team as Conference Marketing Executive at our office near Old Street. This role sits within our Emissions and Environment business area. With a keen eye for detail and creative flair, you will be actively involved in conference marketing campaigns large and small, online and offline while developing your knowledge of the industry and supporting other ad hoc projects. You will also drive forward the accuracy and integrity of our company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, with a strong focus on data research and acquisition.
• Executing print and emarketing campaigns by preparing messages, uploading lists and tracking responses under the direct supervision of the Senior Marketing Manager
• Creating regular reports to show project progress
• Producing conference delegate and sponsorship brochures as well as writing and co-ordinating engaging content for lead generation
• Keeping our emissions conference web pages up to date with engaging copy and content, and updated graphics
• Working with the Conference Managers and Designer to co-ordinate conference production materials from conference guides to exhibition graphics
• Leading social media efforts across our emissions control conferences
• Updating and keeping track of the emarketing campaign schedule, liaising with Senior Marketing Manager regarding distribution times
• Maintaining relationships with current conferences media partners, researching new media partners and ensuring both sides of the contracts are fulfilled
• Researching and inputting data into the CRM using strict guidelines and meeting demanding deadlines
• Creating and importing contact lists from various sources, always with an eye for accuracy
• Helping the marketing and sales teams to identify key contacts for use in targeted marketing campaigns
• Reporting regularly to the Head of Group Marketing on data cleanliness and acquisition targets
• Assisting the company in adopting best practices when using the CRM
• Getting actively involved in other ad hoc projects and new initiatives as required.
• At least one year’s conference marketing experience
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written, with a strong attention to detail
• Good knowledge of MS office and experience of working with excel data and CRM systems
• Experience of using email marketing systems
• Highly organized
• Knowledge of B2B conference marketing an advantage
• Ability to understand complex industries and audiences
• Genuine interest in the environment and air quality issues an advantage
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, with excellent time and project management skills
• Permanent, full time role
• £20-23k salary per annum (depending on experience)
• 6 month probationary period
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting ‘Conferences Marketing Executive’ in the email subject line.
Positions available within our Analyst team
We are not actively recruiting within our team of Analysts at the moment, however we do welcome speculative applications. If you would like to be considered for any potential roles that may come up, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are typical job descriptions for our Analyst roles when they are available.
Salary: Competitive | Location: London
Integer Research currently has a vacancy for a Senior Analyst to meet our expanding business requirements.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team, ultimately managing projects involving the provision of in-depth reports, forecasting and consultancy services that focus on the commercial and business issues facing the Emissions, Fertilizer and Wire and Cable sectors.
The role will include developing new long term outlook reports, final proofing and sign-off for both consulting projects and regular publications, as well as developing our expertise in cost benchmarking making use of technical and modelling experience.
The role will also entail line management of other analysts and developing new business areas where opportunities arise. These responsibilities would include establishing budgets, preparing business plans, defining analyst resources, assisting sales and marketing, planning business travel for research and business development and so on. The Senior Analyst would of course receive support from the company in these areas.
An ideal candidate will be from an analytical background and will have several years of experience in commodities and/or market research or consultancy. Previous experience analysing the fertilizer, chemicals, agricultural, emissions, metals, wire and cable, or energy/fuel markets would be desirable but is not required. Applicants must have a good degree, strong writing skills and be highly numerate. The position offers opportunities for significant responsibility and career advancement in a growing company.
The successful applicant will have the following abilities:
Communication skills – excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, telephone and effective listening skills, clear and articulate telephone manner.
Management skills – experience of leading small project teams is required, and line management experience would be an advantage.
Interpersonal skills – able to work well within a team as well as independently to deadlines, be proactive, goal-orientated and able to use own initiative. Problem solving abilities and enthusiasm will be needed at all times.
Organisational skills – be a self-motivated quick learner able to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload.
The job will require overseas travel and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting “Senior Analyst position” in the email subject line
Integer Research is looking for market analysts to meet our expanding business requirements.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team, ultimately providing in-depth reports, forecasting and consultancy services focused on the commercial and business issues facing the Emissions, Fertilizer or Wire and Cable sectors.
This position offers opportunities for significant responsibility and career advancement. You must have a good degree, strong writing skills and be highly numerate. An ideal candidate will have studied some Economics, Business or Finance, have achieved at least a 2.1 degree from a good university, and have 1-2 years’ work experience. Individuals with relevant work experience and a master’s degree would have a distinct advantage.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
Communication skills – excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, telephone and effective listening skills, clear and articulate telephone manner
Interpersonal skills – be able to work well within a team as well as working independently to deadlines, be proactive, goal-orientated and be able to use own initiative.
Problem solving abilities and enthusiasm will be needed at all times
Organisational skills – be a self-motivated quick learner able to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload. Candidates must also be punctual and reliable.
The job will require overseas travel and you must be eligible to work in the EU.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Analyst position” in the email subject line
Delegate Sales Executive – London based
You will be responsible for driving sales of two leading conference platforms to a global audience. To apply for this position, you will need to have a minimum of 1 year telesales experience and be able to demonstrate previous sales achievements. you must be a highly motivated, organised and confident individual who understands the whole sales process, from sourcing sales leads through to fact finding, written proposals and closing.
The right candidate will need to take a consultative approach for each prospect. Excellent negotiation skills are required.
Key responsibilities of Sales Executive:
- Contacting large and small international corporations via telephone conversations
- Developing new business – Maximizing the potential of existing accounts
- Develop awareness of the conference through your ability to convey value and need.
- Responding to enquiries via email and telephone
- Support program manager with conference speaker acquisition
Necessary skills of Sales Executive:
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Arabic (preferable not required)
- To be a self-motivated and determined individual looking to prove their sales ability.
- Minimum 1 year telephone sales experience (preferably within the conference industry).
- A good listener with a consultative approach to sales
- Strong negotiation and ‘closing’ ability
- A professional telephone manner
- Competent with Outlook email and the internet
- Willing to work flexible and often anti-social working hours
- Highly responsible and trustworthy person
- Well-organized team player
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting “Delegate sales London position” in the email subject line
- Urea capacity rationalisation in China: the $5.83 billion-dollar question
- The Integer View 05 September 2017 – Low fertilizer price erodes producers profit; Elandsfontein project stalls; BHP – Jansen project update
- Integer View from China 25 August 2017 – Environmental audit pushes phosphate production costs up; Integer second value added summit
- The Integer View 26 July 2017 – BioNitrogen ceases operations, Ma’aden’s Wa’ad al Shamal starts prouction, Uralkali/China sign potash contract, Chinese sulphur imports continue to fall year-on-year
- Is your DEF business the one to beat? Find out at The DEF Awards 2017