“Our biggest asset is our people”
A common statement made at Integer. And it’s true – it is thanks to our bright and dynamic team that we can deliver accurate and reliable market information, helping our clients to make informed business decisions.
With a diverse range of skills and knowledge being shared and utilised throughout the organisation – from market analysis, to sales and marketing – Integer provides the perfect environment for ambitious individuals to grow their skills and fulfil their potential.
If you are interested in working for Integer, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions available within our Sales team
Business Development Executive (Fertilizers)
Salary: circa. £25k + commission
Commission: Uncapped. Approximately 40% of Salary
This is an exciting opportunity to join Integer Research – a world-class provider of specialist consulting, publications and events for the emissions control, fertilizer and wire and cable industries. We are a fast-growing company with clients all over the world, and ambitions to bring our offerings to wider audiences and continue our growth strategy. This role will see the right candidate maximizing revenue potential across our fertilizer subscription products and reports portfolio. You will be a highly motivated team-player, keen to build your career prospects in a fast-paced and friendly environment, with responsibilities for selling our in-depth knowledge solutions to senior decision makers in companies across the globe.
Monthly commission is payable on all sales, with increases as you get closer to agreed annual targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively contact sales leads provided by our analyst team and marketing campaigns, as well as sourcing your own leads to build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Maintain accurate records in the company CRM at all times for all customer contacts
- Develop, through a consultative sales approach, relationships with existing and current clients
- Focus on achieving team targets
- Effectively pitch our fertilizer portfolio and ensure demonstrations are given regularly to maximize revenue opportunities
- Obtain and record feedback from customers and prospects regarding pricing, customer attitudes and needs, product issues, and competitor activity
- Efficient management of all leads and call-backs via the CRM
- Develop and deliver informative sales presentations based on customer needs
- Where relevant, planning for appropriate attendance at exhibitions, conferences and other industry events where opportunities exist to sell the product
- Liaise with customer service staff to ensure orders are fulfilled correctly and any client queries are responded to.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written English and ability to write compelling sales messages
- Energetic and with a positive attitude
- Friendly, empathetic, open approach
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to create long term relationships with contacts
Experience & Education
- Demonstrate ability to sell into a complex industry
- Educated to degree level advantage
- Second language useful
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Positions available within our Analyst team
We are not actively recruiting within our team of Analysts at the moment, however we do welcome speculative applications. If you would like to be considered for any potential roles that may come up, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are typical job descriptions for our Analyst roles when they are available.
Salary: Competitive | Location: London
Integer Research currently has a vacancy for a Senior Analyst to meet our expanding business requirements.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team, ultimately managing projects involving the provision of in-depth reports, forecasting and consultancy services that focus on the commercial and business issues facing the Emissions, Fertilizer and Wire and Cable sectors.
The role will include developing new long term outlook reports, final proofing and sign-off for both consulting projects and regular publications, as well as developing our expertise in cost benchmarking making use of technical and modelling experience.
The role will also entail line management of other analysts and developing new business areas where opportunities arise. These responsibilities would include establishing budgets, preparing business plans, defining analyst resources, assisting sales and marketing, planning business travel for research and business development and so on. The Senior Analyst would of course receive support from the company in these areas.
An ideal candidate will be from an analytical background and will have several years of experience in commodities and/or market research or consultancy. Previous experience analysing the fertilizer, chemicals, agricultural, emissions, metals, wire and cable, or energy/fuel markets would be desirable but is not required. Applicants must have a good degree, strong writing skills and be highly numerate. The position offers opportunities for significant responsibility and career advancement in a growing company.
The successful applicant will have the following abilities:
Communication skills – excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, telephone and effective listening skills, clear and articulate telephone manner.
Management skills – experience of leading small project teams is required, and line management experience would be an advantage.
Interpersonal skills – able to work well within a team as well as independently to deadlines, be proactive, goal-orientated and able to use own initiative. Problem solving abilities and enthusiasm will be needed at all times.
Organisational skills – be a self-motivated quick learner able to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload.
The job will require overseas travel and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting “Senior Analyst position” in the email subject line
Integer Research is looking for market analysts to meet our expanding business requirements.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team, ultimately providing in-depth reports, forecasting and consultancy services focused on the commercial and business issues facing the Emissions, Fertilizer or Wire and Cable sectors.
This position offers opportunities for significant responsibility and career advancement. You must have a good degree, strong writing skills and be highly numerate. An ideal candidate will have studied some Economics, Business or Finance, have achieved at least a 2.1 degree from a good university, and have 1-2 years’ work experience. Individuals with relevant work experience and a master’s degree would have a distinct advantage.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
Communication skills – excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, telephone and effective listening skills, clear and articulate telephone manner
Interpersonal skills – be able to work well within a team as well as working independently to deadlines, be proactive, goal-orientated and be able to use own initiative.
Problem solving abilities and enthusiasm will be needed at all times
Organisational skills – be a self-motivated quick learner able to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload. Candidates must also be punctual and reliable.
The job will require overseas travel and you must be eligible to work in the EU.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Analyst position” in the email subject line
Delegate Sales Executive – London based
You will be responsible for driving sales of two leading conference platforms to a global audience. To apply for this position, you will need to have a minimum of 1 year telesales experience and be able to demonstrate previous sales achievements. you must be a highly motivated, organised and confident individual who understands the whole sales process, from sourcing sales leads through to fact finding, written proposals and closing.
The right candidate will need to take a consultative approach for each prospect. Excellent negotiation skills are required.
Key responsibilities of Sales Executive:
- Contacting large and small international corporations via telephone conversations
- Developing new business – Maximizing the potential of existing accounts
- Develop awareness of the conference through your ability to convey value and need.
- Responding to enquiries via email and telephone
- Support program manager with conference speaker acquisition
Necessary skills of Sales Executive:
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Arabic (preferable not required)
- To be a self-motivated and determined individual looking to prove their sales ability.
- Minimum 1 year telephone sales experience (preferably within the conference industry).
- A good listener with a consultative approach to sales
- Strong negotiation and ‘closing’ ability
- A professional telephone manner
- Competent with Outlook email and the internet
- Willing to work flexible and often anti-social working hours
- Highly responsible and trustworthy person
- Well-organized team player
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting “Delegate sales London position” in the email subject line