Skip to navigation | Skip to content
Detailed analysis and forecasts of wire and cable demand, supply and trade in the ASEAN region from 2013 – 2018
This new, comprehensive business intelligence service for the ASEAN wire and cable market will help you to:
- Discover the threats and opportunities in the fast-growing ASEAN wire and cable market.
- Reveal the current drivers of demand, and access rigorous analysis of the future prospects for this region.
- Access a comprehensive overview of the players operating in the regional cable industry, which cover over 75% of the ASEAN cable output.
- Capitalize on robust forecasts of demand, supply and trade data in the ASEAN region up to 2018
>> Click here to request a demonstration of this Regional Report
The new Wire & Cable Plant Databases from Integer Research builds on our already established and respected Global Wire & Cable Data Service to provide essential wire and cable production values by parent and operating company for key international markets including:
- Europe - over 640 plants across 25 countries:
Austria / Belgium / Bosnia & Herzegovina / Bulgaria / Croatia / Czech Republic / Denmark / Estonia / Finland / France / Germany / Greece / Hungary / Ireland / Italy / Latvia / Lithuania / Netherlands / Norway / Poland / Portugal / Romania / Serbia / Slovakia / Slovenia / Spain / Sweden / Switzerland / UK
- United States - over 395 plants
- South America - over 150 plants across the continent:
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela
- Turkey - over 135 plants
- Mexico - over 65 plants
- Canada - over 40 plants
- Additional countries and regions will be made available for purchase throughout the year.