Benefits of attending
Advanced Cable Asia 2012 is the complete learning and networking platform for the wire and cable industry in Asia.
Within a comprehensive range of sessions focused on building growth strategies for cable makers operating in Asia, you will have the chance to:
- Understand the opportunities for growth through a range of presentations, panel discussions and case studies.
- Network with other delegates, share ideas, generate new business leads, and establish lasting relationships.
- Discover new, groundbreaking technologies in our exhibition area.
- Develop the optimum business strategy to succeed now and in the future.
Attending Advanced Cable Asia 2012 will provide you with a wealth of information and a number of networking opportunities. This includes:
- Full delegate list – A hard copy delegate list will be provided at the conference, allowing you to identify those who you need to meet.
- Delegate messaging system – You will receive access to our delegate messaging system prior to the event, giving you the opportunity to get in touch with those important to your business.
- Conference papers – You will gain access to downloadable presentations and delegate lists from the conference, providing you with insightful information on trends and developments within the market.
- Exhibition access – You will have the opportunity to meet with key suppliers and discover new technologies in our dedicated exhibition area.
- Full conference pack – You will receive a full conference pack, which includes a conference guide, delegate bag and program – everything you need to get the full conference experience.
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments – Lunch and refreshments will be provided during dedicated networking breaks, helping you build relationships with other attendees in an informal setting.
Who should attend?
Advanced Cable Asia 2012 will attract senior stakeholders from within and outside of Asia, who are responsible for, or contribute to, business strategy and development. Attendees include:
- Wire & cable manufacturers
- Wire & cable technology and equipment suppliers
- Material manufacturers and suppliers – copper, aluminium, plastics
- Government / Official bodies
- Trade/ Industry associations
To help you meet with those important to your business, Integer will provide you with a range of networking opportunities and solutions before and after the event. These include:
Before the event
- Access to our interactive delegate list, enabling you to contact attendees and set up meetings at the event via our website.
During the event
- An attendee list with the name and organisation of each delegate and speaker.
- A picture wall in our registration area to help you identify those you want to meet.
- A cocktail reception in an informal setting, giving you the opportunity to discuss important business.
- An exhibition area for you to meet key suppliers and discuss solutions which could benefit your business.
- A series of networking breaks and lunches on each day.