Integer’s Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin Service gives you a broad, accurate, business-focused analysis of the global nitrogen supply curve.
Using a unique, top down methodology, we calculate production costs and achieved product prices, giving you a true reflection of a company’s profit margins and the industry as a whole.
By revealing the position of marginal producers in the industry, we show you the key drivers of nitrogen prices. We also examine the effect that variables, such as energy prices, have on nitrogen profits.
Benefits to you
- Understand the true supply curve – pinpoint profits at the margin and where market price determination takes place
- Benchmark a company’s position – analyse the real picture of their cost and financial performance against competitors
- Develop your future strategy – with our 10 year forecasts, based on an accurate, robust methodology
- Identify new business opportunities – which producers are likely to be the best M&A prospects
- Make informed strategic plans – make the right decisions in vital sales or purchasing negotiations
- Save time gathering data – spend more time understanding the financial and business aspects of the industry