An extensive analysis of the global nitrogen fertilizer industry
- Discover what the production costs are for each producer, and what prices and margins they achieve
- Understand how feedstock costs, including shale gas, will impact production economics
- Identify who the swing producers are – and where they are on the cost/supply curve
- Uncover how much new capacity (greenfield and brownfield) – is likely to be added in the medium term
- Learn how nitrogen demand, supply and pricing will evolve in the next 10 years
The Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin service employs our unique “top down bottom up” methodology and extensive industry expertise, providing a complete overview on supply and demand developments for major nitrogen fertilizer products. This includes ammonia, urea, ammonium nitrate (AN), urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) and calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN).
This new edition of our annual Nitrogen service incorporates several key enhancements to provide the most complete analysis of the nitrogen market.
We combine cost curve analysis with supply curve analysis – cost curves alone only tell part of the story, incorporating supply curve analysis allows us to show the true competitive position. This demonstrates why low costs of production do not always mean high profits. We use the latest 2012 industry data, and deliver 10-year scenario-based forecasts that are unmatched in robustness and reliability.
Discover the future of the nitrogen industry, respond proactively to our robust forecasts and make informed strategic decisions with the Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin service.