The Chinese urea industry is the largest, most pivotal market in the nitrogen business – and the least well understood. It exhibits widely diverse geographical, energy efficiency, age, ownership, profitability, fuel and feedstock inputs as well as realised prices. Furthermore, recent changes to export tariff rules in China, which have traditionally insulated international urea markets and prices, have resulted in a growing need for quality independent analysis of this dynamic market.
- Where is new investment needed in China and will any capacity close?
- Which Chinese producers will become major players in international markets, and how much will China export with or without export tariffs in the future?
- What are the feedstock, production costs and trade outlook for the Chinese market?
Integer’s new Focus Report: The Chinese urea industry: addressing the global impact bridges this knowledge gap and delivers an essential, timely analysis of the Chinese urea market. Unique to this report are expert cost curves using top down and bottom up analysis of the key urea operations in China. These are derived from Integer’s extensive database of production, cost and financial performance for each key producer of ammonia and urea in the country. Our dedicated team of independent analysts explore the structure, financial and cost position of Chinese urea producers, tracking their performance at a company and plant level. We identify what their feedstock costs are, whether they are energy-integrated or not, and examine the consolidation of the industry and future trends. Use this unrivalled Integer Focus Report to:
- Discover what is happening to investment in new capacity
- Understand how much urea capacity is energy integrated and how much capacity is migrating to different feedstocks
- Learn how much China will export with or without export tariffs in future years
- Analyse financial profiles of leading companies and their production costs
- Access our comprehensive China urea cost curve for 2013 as well as projected cost curves for 2017 and 2020.
More information Click here to request more information on this focus report
How to order
- Order securely online by adding the report to your shopping cart
- Call +44 (0)20 3696 2320
- Email email@example.com