Combining the expertise of three leaders in their fields, Knibb, Gormezano and Partners (KGP), Off-Highway Research and Integer, we provide you an unparalleled and up-to-date insight into this ever-growing and evolving sector.
A perfect blend for a deeper insight
- Integer is a specialist provider of research, data, analysis and consultancy services across a growing range of global emissions markets – with extensive knowledge on the automotive emissions control sector and the world’s AdBlue and DEF markets.
- Knibb, Gormezano and Partners are a management and technology consultancy specialising in the automotive industry. Clients worldwide include: major vehicle manufacturers, component suppliers, finance and venture industries, regional and national governments et al.
- Off-Highway Research is a management consultancy that specialises in the research and analysis of international off-highway markets, focusing on construction equipment and agricultural tractors. It is the largest of its kind in the world.
Chapter contents include:
- Legislation – analysis of latest non-road regulations, including comparison of major regulatory regimes
- Technology – overview of the major emission-reducing technologies available for non-road OEMs
- Global off-highway parc – current size and development of the off-highway vehicle fleet over next 10 years
- AdBlue/DEF off-highway demand forecast – overview of new demand resulting from use of SCR in this sector
- Off-highway SCR forecast – scenario-based forecasts for the SCR NRMM parc over the period 2010 to 2020
- NRMM AdBlue/DEF consumption forecasts – overview of new demand resulting from SCR use in off-highway
- Urea producers and AdBlue/DEF suppliers – capacity and expected strategies in major producer countries
- AdBlue/DEF standards – covering quality standards and other guidelines for handling, transportation and storing
Find out more
To be one of the first to read this new report submit an enquiry below or download our brochure and fax back the enquiry form.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call +44 207 503 1265 to speak to us in more depth.