- DEF prices – price data in key formats
- Trends and key figures – including over 64 references
- Emerging benchmarks – new price hubs added regularly
- Market intelligence – commentary and analysis
- Supply network – latest DEF pump investments
All delivered direct to your email inbox every month.
DEF PRICING NEWS FROM ISSUE 32 (June 2014)
- U.S. and Canadian DEF bulk prices looking for direction in July reflecting urea price environment
- Average U.S. FTL and tote DEF prices stabilised while LTL prices decreased marginally by $0.01/G. In Canada DEF prices increased across all bulk supply formats by CA$0.02/L for both FTL and tote deliveries and by CA$0.03/L for LTL deliveries.
- There was a $0.08/G increase in 2.5 gallon jug average prices in the U.S. in July, to $5.96/G. In contrast, the average price in Canada decreased for the second consecutive month, by CA $0.06/L.
- The national average pump price remained stable in both the U.S and Canada. In the U.S. the average pump price remained unchanged at $2.79/L for the fourth consecutive month and in Canada, the average pump price has stayed at CA$0.80/L since the CA$0.01/L price rise in May.
- DEF Tracker covers 21 regional hubs in the U.S. (Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Oklahoma City, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO and Tampa, FL) and three hubs in Canada (Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; and Toronto, ON).
How to subscribe
There are three ways to subscribe, individual, company or corporate. Purchase an individual subscription direct from our website, or submit an order form for a company or corporate subscription.
online – Add to cart
(Depending on browser you may see a white screen when you add to cart, just refresh the white page to proceed)
|US$2000||Email us or call +44 (0)20 3696 2320|
|Corporate (6-10 copies)||US$3000||Email us or call +44 (0)20 3696 2320|