The Chinese Emissions and AdBlue market is constantly changing and developing, with new regulations and technologies regularly being implemented in order to adapt to more stringent European standards.
As well as constant regulatory and technological changes, there’s also a degree of uncertainty regarding legal issues, which are often difficult to obtain or make sense of.
Understand the market beyond China IV
- Compliments and consolidates information from Integer’s series’ of Diesel Emissions Conferences
- Acts as a valuable reference point – with charts, tables and suppliers lists
- Gives you in-depth analysis of key legal and organisational questions asked by conference attendees and those interested in the market
- Delivers concise information on Chinese emissions and fuel legislation, including its scopes and estimations on entry into force
- Provides detailed information on the AdBlue market, including supply and distribution costs and prices, as well as a demand forecast
This report will be of particular interest to Chinese or International OEMs,
or existing or potential AdBlue suppliers.