Estudo sobre Emissões de Diesel e mercado do ARLA32 no Brasil 2011
Across the whole of Brazil vehicle pollution is becoming increasingly problematic – with rising vehicle numbers and rapidly increasing congestion.
As a result Brazil is fighting back and has implemented emissions and fuel legislation based on European standards.
How will the market develop in 2012?
After suffering its first setback in 2009, with the failure to implement PROCONVE P6 emissions legislation for heavy-duty diesel vehicles and corresponding fuel standards, developments and controls are now under way to implement the more stringent standards of PROCONVE P7.
Our latest report is the only study which provides you with insight, analysis and forecasts on the Brazilian diesel emissions control and ARLA 32 market.
With analysis of regulatory developments, vehicle and fuel market data, ARLA consumption forecasts and OEM plans for emissions compliance – it can help any company looking to work in this emerging market.
Deepen your insight into key market issues:
- Builds on and enhances information from our recent Diesel Emissions Conference & ARLA 32 Forum in São Paulo
- Delivers concise emissions and fuel legislation, including constraints and outlook
- Breaks down and analyses the diesel and lubricant supply situation, market structure and major players
- Gives you in-depth analysis of Brazilian OEMs and their technology plans for emissions control
- Provides market information on ARLA 32 demand, including our unique consumption forecasts and scenarios
For more information call + 44 20 7503 1265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.