Asia’s largest independent conference for diesel emissions and AdBlue business strategy.
DEC Asia is where the worlds leading diesel emissions stakeholders gather to identify and take advantage of exciting new business opportunities in the region.
德国戴姆勒 - 修克尔特博士
玉柴机器 - 李勤博士
Westport - Dr. P Ouellette
LI - Michael Bayer
Cummins - E. Hodzen
Total - P. Marchand
Tenecco - David Fan
MEP - Feng Yuqiao
CAI Asia - G. Bathan
European C. - G. Martini
CAAM - Fangci Du
Chery China - Hang Zhu
CNHDT Group - Wei Liu
FAW - Li Jun
iCET - Feng An
Tsinghua University - Prof. Lixin Fu
Indian Oil Corp. - R.K Malhotra
MEP - Wu Xuefang
PACCAR- Dr D. Simon
SDEC - Dr. Xiong Liu
Weichai Power - Dehui Tong
KLS - Xiao Xing Chen
Alantum - W. Doelling
KLS - Qin Jian
Yara - Osten Andersson
Yara - Huat Low Kim
SAIC Fiat - Claudio Operti
Beijing Yili FC - Cunlin Guo
Dongfeng MC - X. Chen
DRC - Fei Feng
Hyundai - Jun Yu
Tsinghua University - Prof. S. Shuai
World Truck Analysis - Oliver Dixon
Eaton - Tom Stover
This year’s conference in Asia was a resounding success. Over 300 stakeholders from Asia and beyond benefited from a great range of topical sessions delivered by expert speakers, and made good use of the networking opportunities available.
The full conference report will be available to download soon.
Access presentations and delegate list
If the missed the conference, there still a chance to buy the online presentations and delegate list, and benefit from all the information of the conference from the comfort of your desk. You will also get access to our online networking platform, allowing you to contact all those who attended the conference.
- China’s diesel vehicle industry and emissions reduction technology trends
- The implementation of diesel emissions regulations in Europe and Asia
- Overcoming fuel quality challenges for the HD diesel vehicle industry in China
- Best available technology options for Euro IV and V in Asia
- The successful reduction of NOxemissions with SCR in Asia
- Aftertreatmentsolutions for future emissions reduction in Asia
- Reducing CO2 emissions from heavy-duty vehicles in Asia and Europe
- Further fuel efficiency improvements –Hybrids and vehicle design
- Understanding the importance of AdBlue® quality and quality standards in Asian markets
- Opportunities in the growing Asian AdBlue®market and the challenges of increasing its availability in China
Climate change is the most pressing global issue facing us all, with potential for significant community, biodiversity and environmental consequences across the world. To take responsibility for our impact on the climate, Integer in partnership with Wema are offsetting the carbon emissions from our events through ClimateCare.
ClimateCare is an organisation that reduces global greenhouse gas emissions on behalf of companies and individuals. These reductions are made through a range of projects around the world that not only make real reductions in carbon emissions, but also make a difference to people’s lives.
To find out more about ClimateCare and emission reduction projects, visit www.jpmorganclimatecare.com