Emissions Summit Brazil provided optimum emissions reduction strategies
The 4th Integer Emissions Summit Brazil provided the perfect platform for the vehicle emissions industry to examine profitable and fuel efficient emissions reduction across on and off-road sectors in Brazil.
The conference brought together attendees from across the diesel emissions supply chain who gained vital information and participated in discussions on the legislative issues that shape the industry and the optimum strategies to meet such demanding standards.
This year, we made some fantastic additions to the conference programme. Topics, amongst many others, included:
- Government plans for Fleet renewal programs and incentives
- An update on diesel emissions legislation in Argentina and Chile
- Progress in bulk distribution of ARLA 32
- Latest aftertreatment technologies
- On the road experience of PROCONVE P7
- Expectations for the next round of PROCONVE legislation.
Conference presentations and interactive delegate list
If you missed this year’s event, you still have the chance to purchase the presentations and interactive delegate list.
You will receive:
- Presentations: Access to all the presentations which featured at the 2014 conference – giving you a comprehensive understanding of current and future developments in Brazil’s diesel emissions markets.
- Interactive delegate list: Access to our interactive delegate list, allowing you to contact those who attended the 2014 Brazil conference.
Download Integer’s Brazil market overview for insights into how the market is developing and changing. Has the truck market in Brazil recovered? What is being considered before announcements regarding legislation can be made? What are the concerns over OBD systems? Find out about upcoming legislation for non-road mobile machinery equipment, opportunities and challenges in the ARLA 32 market as well as the outlook for passenger car and light-duty vehicle markets.
This FREE resource will give you helpful insights into the Brazilian emissions control market helping you highlight where opportunities lie for you. The overview also includes analysis from Integer Emissions Summit Brazil 2013 as well as a breakdown of who attended.