The road to successful diesel emissions business strategy
Integer’s Diesel Emissions Conference is the annual gathering for hundreds of diesel emissions stakeholders from this region and beyond.
Within a comprehensive range of sessions discussing diesel emissions reduction issues for commercial vehicles and passenger cars; an exhibition featuring the industry’s top suppliers; and fantastic networking areas, you will have the chance to:
- Understand current and future on and non road diesel emissions legislation, in discussions lead by the legislators.
- Network with delegates, share ideas, generate new business leads, and establish lasting relationships.
- Discover new technologies and gain an advantage over your competitors.
- Develop the optimum business strategy and build a profitable future for your business.
Discussions at the conference will include:
- Diesel emissions legislation – emissions legislation and compliance strategy for on and non road vehicles.
- Diesel emissions technologies – the latest and best diesel emissions technologies, including Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) to reduce NOx and PM from vehicle emissions.
- AdBlue/DEF/ARLA 32 – learn and discuss developments in the infrastructure and supply of the solution, and discover opportunities for development.
- Alternative fuels – the development and advantages of new fuels, including Biodiesel.
- Diesel fuel quality – the measures being taken to improve the quality of diesel.
- Diesel fuel efficiency – the effect technologies are having on improving fuel efficiency, including cost savings and a reduction in air pollution.