DieselNet (http://www.dieselnet.com) is a specialized internet information service exclusively dedicated to diesel engine and emission technology. It covers diesel engines, engine emissions, emission control, measurement, diesel and alternative fuels, and related issues. It provides timely and comprehensive information, both technical and commercial, to thousands of engineers, business managers, researchers, students and engine users concerned with emissions and their control.
DieselNet has become the central internet forum providing specialized online resources for the engine and emissions professional community:
• Technical reference papers on diesel engine and emission technology,
• Industry news and events,
• Directory of suppliers for engine and emission products,
• Diesel emission standards and test cycles,
• Fuel economy and greenhouse gas (GHG) emission regulations,
• Diesel fuel regulations,
• Links to internet resources,
• Online discussion forums.
DieselNet subscribers also receive DieselNet UPDATE, a monthly newsletter delivered by email. DieselNet UPDATE conveniently brings information directly to subscribers’ computer desktop: articles on new technologies, emission regulations, industry news, internet resources on engines and emissions, as well as changes and additions to DieselNet.