Skip to navigation | Skip to content
|Session 1: The changing shape of the European and global AdBlue market|
|8.55 - 9.00||Chairman’s introduction|
| 09:00 - 09:40|
Yanick Hermouet (GPN), Torben Skyum-Jensen (Yara International ASA), Alistair Wallace (Integer Research), Chris Haynes (GreenChem Ltd)
- In the lead up to Euro VI, Euro 6 and Stage 4 are implemented, how is AdBlue demand projected togrow?
- Where will new demand for AdBlue come from (sectors and regions) and what needs to be done to meet the needs of these new markets?
- How are urea prices expected to change and what impact will this have on the price and supply of AdBlue?
| 09:40 - 10:10|
Juliane Lang (Integer Research Ltd)
| 10:10 - 10:40|
Yanick Hermouet (GPN)
|10:40 - 11:00||Networking Break|
|Session 2: New and emerging global AdBlue markets|
| 11:00 - 11:30|
Frank Cook (Old World Industries)
- EPA Creates opportunity
- Urea / DEF Supply Solid / Liquid
- Distribution over a Vast Continent
- Maintaining Quality from Tee to Green
- Having No Fun
| 11:30 - 12:00|
Vedat Akgun (OPET FUCHS Turkey)
- How is the AdBlue market in Turkey expected to grow?
- What decisions are influencing investment in AdBlue technology at retail stations
- What delivery modes will be used at the retail point? Pumps, cans or homebase?
|Session 3: Ensuring AdBlue quality for Euro VI |
| 12:00 - 12:20|
Hartmut Ide (VDA Quality Mgt)
| 12:20 - 13:00|
Hartmut Ide (VDA Quality Mgt), Jeroen Schoonderbeek (Yara), Juliane Lang (Integer Research Ltd), Jeffrey Harmening (API (American Petroleum Institute))
- The importance of preventing the operation of unlicensed AdBlue suppliers and ensuring a level playingfield for those with the VDA trademark
- The need for ongoing checks of licensed suppliers – is random sampling an option?
- What more can be done to promote AdBlue quality awareness and where does the responsibility lie?
|13.00 - 14.00||Networking Lunch|
|Session 4: AdBlue for passenger cars – challenges and opportunities|
| 14:00 - 14:30|
Jonathan Spiteri (Integer Research)
| 14:30 - 15:00|
Michael Frankrone (Yara GmbH & Co. KG), Jonathan Spiteri (Integer Research), Chris Haynes (GreenChem Ltd)
|Session 5: The use of AdBlue in the non‐road sector|
| 15:20 - 15:40|
David Hanngren (AB Volvo Penta)
| 15:40 - 16:10|
David Hanngren (AB Volvo Penta), Jeroen Schoonderbeek (Yara), Matthias Schreiber (AGCO), Alistair Wallace (Integer Research)
- Experiences to date and looking at the challenges ahead
- One size does not fit all – looking at the specific supply and storage requirements for different non highway equipment markets – Construction, Mining, Agriculture, Rental
- Considerations of storage conditions and temperature – keeping AdBlue in the field
|16.10||End of AdBlue Forum|