|English version||Chinese Version|
Summary of key topics:
Diesel Emissions Conference
- China’s 12th five-year plan and its impact on the automobile industry’s development.
- Diesel emission strategy for the on- and off-highway markets for achieving Guo V and CN Stage III legislation.
- Government plans for the implementation, enforcement and monitoring of diesel emissions legislation in China and Asia.
- Fuel consumption limits for heavy-duty commercial vehicles• Diesel fuel quality legislation in China and global clean fuel policy trends.
- Guo IV – strategies and technology being considered to achieve the next stage of legislation for commercial vehicles.
- Optimal engine aftertreatment and DPF technologies for the Asia market.
- Hybrid commercial vehicles – development of alternative technologies in Asia.
- Market trends – the development models of global AdBlue markets and lessons that can be learnt for the Asian market.
- Market drivers in Asia and identifying where the profitable opportunities will be.
- Quality enforcement and implementing a national quality standard.
- Infrastructure – developing a suitable and sustainable AdBlue supply network in China.
- Logistics – identifying the best available transportation, storage and dispensing technologies for AdBlue in the Asia market.