Skip to navigation | Skip to content
2014 conference announced
|Following our successful 2013 conference, we are pleased to announce that 3rd Advanced Cable Asia 2014 will take place on 5 – 7 November 2013, Shanghai, China.
Register your interest here
Advanced Cable Asia brings together senior executives from the global wire and cable industry – including cable makers, government representatives, and technology and material suppliers – to discuss the strategies and technologies needed to succeed in advanced power transmission, fibre optic, fire performance, and specialty cable markets.
Access the 2013 conference presentations and delegate list
If you missed the conference, full access to the presentations and the interactive delegate list are available to purchase.
You will receive:
- Presentations: Access to all the presentations (in both video and PDF format) which featured at the conference – giving you a comprehensive understanding of current and future developments in North America’s diesel emissions markets.
- Interactive delegate list: Access to our interactive delegate list, allowing you to contact those who attended the 2013 USA conference.
Purchase the papers here
- Identify key market, material, and technology developments in presentations delivered by experts from across the global wire and cable supply chain
- Understand effective business, marketing and cost reduction strategies to prioritise your R&D and investment plans
- Network with senior representatives from cable makers and suppliers to share ideas and secure lasting business relationships
If you are looking to succeed and stand out in Asia’s promising wire and cable markets – this is a conference not to be missed.
- Cable makers
- Government institutions and regulatory bodies
- Material suppliers (including wire rod suppliers, preform / optical fibre suppliers, polymer and additives suppliers)
- Equipment suppliers (including manufacturing, measurement, and testing technology)
- Industry / trade associations
- Wire and cable distributors
- Testing and standards bodies
- End users (including utilities, OEMs, IT companies and wiring harness producers)
- Advanced cable market developments and trends in Asia and worldwide
- New opportunities in emerging Asian cable markets – Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan
- Energy cable market development – Renewable & UHVC
- Fibre-optic cable market development in Asia
- R & D and technological upgrading for advanced cables
- Copper price volatility and minimizing price risk exposure
- Latest material developments and application (super conductivity, insulation and heating)
Request FREE market analysis
- Summary of 2012 conference discussions
- Delegate information
- Reviews from attendees
Networking opportunities include:
- Online networking area – our dedicated online networking area enables you to contact and set up meetings with delegates and speakers, before and after the event.
- Dedicated networking breaks, lunches and drinks receptions – these informal breaks placed throughout the conference provide the perfect opportunity to network with other delegates in an informal setting.
- Exhibition – our exhibition area will help you meet leading suppliers from around the globe to discuss solutions that could benefit your business.