Largely driven by legislation, the AdBlue/DEF market has undergone many challenges over the last few years, from quality and production issues to supply and technology, and all this through a period of deep recession.
However, good progress has been made and this relatively new market has begun to offer significant financial opportunities for producers, distributors, suppliers and retailers in Europe and North America.
As the leading supplier of research, data and consultancy to the AdBlue/DEF market, Integer produces a quarterly publication which analyses and tracks prices, supply, demand and market developments, to give subscribers a greater insight into the past, present and future opportunities for AdBlue/DEF.
Find out more: AdBlue & DEF Monitor brochure 2012
News from issue 20 (March 2013)
Insight into Navistar’s decision to use SCR and full details of US pricing movements
- Kruse Group prepares for Stockmeier acquisition
- Borealis set to buy France’s GPN from Total
- European AdBlue pricing moves down against falling urea costs Oct 12-Jan 13
- Europe’s IBC, multi-drop and FTL prices fall by one euro cent Oct-12-Jan 13
- Average US tote prices fall 9 cent to US$2.18/G, FTL down US$0.19/G to US$1.96/G
- National US DEF pump price drops to US$2.79/G Oct-Nov 12, stable in Jan 13
- Beijing implements Guo5 standards from 1 February 2013, first city in China