Integer Research is pleased to invite you to a free business-focused 30 minute webinar, covering the Potash Market.
Webinar date: 20th March 2014
Time: 09:00 AM (GMT London time) with a repeat session at 17:00 PM (GMT London time)
Register now – places are very limited
Places are limited so please register now using this registration form
What will this webinar cover?
- How have potash industry profits and volumes developed in recent years?
- How will potash capacity grow in the medium and long term?
- What impact will the development of BHP Billiton’s Jansen mine have on the potash industry?
- How are potash prices likely to develop in the wake of Uralkali’s departure from BPC?
How does the webinar process work?
- Register for the event, using the links above or simply click here.
- We will email you login details which a toll free number to call and listen to the webinar, together with a login details and link to view the presentation online, in real time.
- Sit back and enjoy the session, wherever you are.
Integer’s new Issue 4 of The Outlook for Potash service
This new edition of our annual Outlook for Potash service incorporates our latest potash market research and new enhancements to provide the most complete analysis of the potash market.
It provides Business-focused analysis including 10-year forecasts of potash supply, demand and prices, the industry cost curve and new investment activity.