Download the free video update featuring news, prices, supply and demand data for AUS 32 markets in Q1 2014.
Below is just a small sample of vital market data from the new AdBlue & DEF Monitor May 2014 Issue 25. Watch our free video update, presented by William Irwin, Senior Analyst at Integer, for more insight into the latest market data and trends from the new issue.
Free extracts from the new May 2014 Issue 25
Price trends and network developments:
- US DEF Tote prices rise 6% for Jan-April 2014
- AdBlue & DEF networks reach all-time highs in April 2014
Current and historical supply and demand data:
- AdBlue volumes hit all-time high of 500,000 tonnes in Q1 2014
- DEF consumption rises in North America despite winter reduction in freight activity
- ARLA 32 volumes down as much as 30% at the start of 2014
SCR vehicle registrations and commodity underlying costs:
- Urea costs rise to levels not seen since April 2013
- Heavy-duty vehicle sales in the EU declined significantly in Q1 2014
- US bulk DEF prices increased across all supply modes quarter-on-quarter in Q1 2014
Expert market intelligence and breaking news:
- IMO Tier III NOx agreement paves way for AUS 40 in marine engines from 2016
- Obama administration sets deadline for new fuel efficiency requirements
- Shell expands Australian AdBlue network by partnering with Cummins
The AdBlue & DEF Monitor from Integer Research is the only independent resource tracking key AUS 32 activity in Europe, North America and Brazil, alongside emerging global markets.
Subscribe to The Monitor: Everything you need in one resource
Use The Monitor to identify new and emerging AUS 32 markets, track prices, consumption and underlying costs with ease.