German forwarding agent, Spedition Bartkowiak, has confirmed to deliver a presentation at the upcoming ‘10th Integer Emissions Summit Europe 2014‘. The conference will take place on the 17th-19th June at the Hilton Hotel Düsseldorf, Germany.
Andreas Manke, Vehicle Manager, will address the fleet’s experience of using Euro VI trucks in their operations, as well as their priorities for fuel efficiency and the importance of total cost of ownership (TCO). Spedition Bartkowiak has successfully transitioned its fleet to Euro VI Mercedes-Benz Actros vehicles. The company has also garnered attention due to its achievement in reducing overall fuel consumption of its fleet by 20% in just a few years.
As well as receiving a fleet operator’s experience, the conference will also hear from leading OEMs, governmental bodies, research institutions and technology suppliers on their achievements in meeting Euro VI, developing CO2 and fuel efficiency measurement methodologies and the optimum technology solutions to develop sustainable transport.
Current confirmed speakers include;
- Meinrad Signer, Senior Technical Manager, FPT Industrial S.p.A
- Tim Cheyne, Director – Emissions, Integer Research
- Andreas Manke, Vehicle Manager, Spedition Bartkowiak
- Zissis Samaras, Professor and Head of Laboratory of Applied Thermodynamics, Department of Engineering, Aristotle University
- Andy Noble, Head of Heavy Duty Engines, Ricardo UK
- Adolfo Perujo, Senior Scientist, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Senior representative, Haldor Topsoe A/S
- Huib van Essen, Manager, Transport, CE Delft
- Manfred Schuckert, Senior Manager, Daimler AG
- Michele Blandino, Managing Partner, EU Russia Partners
- David Graebe, Head of Gas for Transportation, Gazprom Germania
- Juergen Stein, Manager Emissions & Regulatory Affairs, Daimler AG
The conference will bring together over 250 attendees from across the diesel emissions supply chain to gain vital information and participate in discussions on vital issues that shape the industry. The conference addresses issues across the heavy-duty commercial vehicle, non-road, passenger car and marine sectors, as well as hosting the AdBlue Forum.