Integer Research has confirmed leading vehicle and engine manufacturers, amongst other industry experts to speak at the 4th Integer Emissions Summit Brazil 2014, on the 20-22 May, at the Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel.
The confirmed speakers will address major issues affecting the Brazilian automotive market including, fleet renewal policies, the potential next stages of PROCONVE legislation, developments of natural gas vehicles and industry readiness for PROCONVE MAR1 standards for non-road mobile machinery.
Confirmed speakers now include:
- Luis Chain Faraj, Marketing and Sales Director, Cummins do Brasil
- Elcio Farah, Executive Director, Afeevas (The Association of Equipment Manufacturers for Vehicle Emissions Control in South America)
- Gilberto Leal, Senior Manager, Engine and After Systems Development, Mercedes-Benz do Brasil Ltda.
- Domingos Carapinha, Chief Engineer, MWM International
- Fábio Branco, Project Manager and Associate, Environmentality
- Marcel Luiz do Prado, Head of Product Portfolio, Scania Latin America Ltda.
- Senior representative, FPT Industrial
- Roseangela Moreira de Araujo, Superintendant of Fuels and Biofuels, ANP (National Agency for Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels)
- Tim Cheyne, Director, Emissions, Integer Research
- Fabricio Cardoso, Senior Analyst, Integer Research
- Senior representative, Tenneco
- Fabio Nicora, Senior Product Engineer, IVECO Latin America
- Daniel Zacher, Manager, Regulatory Affairs, John Deere Brazil
- Alessandro da Silva, Product Safety and Homologation, CNH Latin America
- Senior representative, GreenChem Holding B.V.
The conference and ARLA 32 Forum are the leading independent platforms to examine profitable and fuel efficient emissions reduction across on and off-road sectors in Brazil.
The conference will bring together over 250 attendees from across the diesel emissions supply chain to gain vital information and to participate in discussions on the legislative issues that shape the industry.
The 4th Integer Emissions Summit Brazil 2014 will take place on the 20-22 May at the Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel.