Dr Paul A. Williams, Manager European Regulatory Affairs, Emission Regulations & Conformance, Caterpillar has been confirmed to deliver a keynote presentation at the ‘10th Integer Emissions Summit Europe 2014’.
Taking place on the 17th -19th June at the Hilton Hotel Düsseldorf, Germany, Dr Williams will present on the diversity and opportunities in the non-road market under the EU non-road regulation. The presentation will also examine the challenges and solutions for non-road mobile machinery manufacturers in meeting the region’s increasingly stringent emissions legislation.
Other confirmed speakers for the non-road session include:
- Adolfo Perujo, Senior Scientist, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Magnus Lindgren, Vehicle, Machinery & Fuels, Swedish Transport Administration
- Giovanni D’Urbanano, Head of Section Traffic, Air Pollution Control and Chemicals, Swiss Federal Office for the Environment
- Paul A. Williams, Manager, European Regulatory Affairs, Emission Regulations & Conformance, Caterpillar
- Muhammad Chandasir, Global Emissions Compliance and Reporting Manager, AGCO Corporation
- David Hanngren, Product Management Industrial Manager, Volvo Penta
- Peter Scherm, General Manager, Euromot
- Heiner Bülte, Head of Performance and Emissions, Deutz AG
- Daniel Chatterjee, Director Exhaust Aftertreatment, MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH
Integer Emissions Summit Europe 2014 will bring together over 250 senior executives from the global emissions industry to gain a full insight into the emissions control legislation and technologies across the commercial vehicle, non-road mobile machinery, light-duty vehicle and passenger car, marine sectors as well as the AdBlue market.
The full conference program and registration details can be found here.