The April 2014 issue of DEF Tracker has now been published. News from this issue includes:
- The national average price for FTL and LTL bulk deliveries remained at $1.61/G and $1.93/G respectively in the U.S. in April 2014
- Canadian bulk DEF prices increased for the fifth consecutive month, with the average price moving up one cent to CA$0.50/L for FTL deliveries and up two cents to CA$0.59/L for LTL deliveries
- The lowest average prices for all delivery modes were found in Chicago, IL and Cincinnati, OH, while the highest average prices were found in Denver, CO, Phoenix, AZ and Los Angeles, CA
- The U.S. national DEF truck stop average price decreased by one cent to $2.79/G. In Canada, the average increased to CA$0.81/L for the first time since October 2011
- DEF Tracker covers 21 regional hubs in the U.S. (Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Oklahoma City, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO and Tampa, FL) and three hubs in Canada (Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; and Toronto, ON).
How can DEF Tracker help you?
DEF Tracker is the only monthly DEF price referencing service for North America and Canada. Subscribers benefit from a more in-depth understanding of how DEF prices are developing in particular areas. They can then benchmark purchasing/selling prices against the market and make informed and effective business decisions.
Get more information on DEF Tracker
Request a sample issue and watch our video presentation to get a clear idea of what DEF Tracker covers and how it will benefit you. Subscribe to make sure you’re up-to-speed with pricing developments in the U.S. DEF market.