The June 2014 issue of DEF Tracker has now been published. A summary of the headline figures and selected news from the latest issue includes:
- U.S. national average for bulk DEF prices remained stable for LTL and tote refill delivery modes, while FTL deliveries posted a $0.06/G average price increase. Canadian bulk prices followed a different trend and decreased across all supply formats.
- While the U.S. national truck stop prices have remained stable for the second consecutive month, the Canadian national average price at truck stops moved back to CA$0.80/L after settling at CA$0.81 during the past two months.
- A month-on-month increase in prices was observed for 2.5 gallon jugs, with the national average price shifting upwards by $0.06/G to $5.88/G in June.
- The highest average prices for bulk delivery modes were found in Phoenix, AZ, and San Francisco, CA. On the other hand, the lowest averages were found in Atlanta, GA, Cincinnati, OH and Houston, TX.
- DEF Tracker covers 21 regional hubs in the U.S. (Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Oklahoma City, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO and Tampa, FL) and three hubs in Canada (Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; and Toronto, ON).
How can DEF Tracker help you?
DEF Tracker is the only monthly DEF price referencing service for North America and Canada. Subscribers benefit from a more in-depth understanding of how DEF prices are developing in particular areas. They can then benchmark purchasing/selling prices against the market and make informed and effective business decisions.
Get more information on DEF Tracker
Request a sample issue and watch our video presentation to get a clear idea of what DEF Tracker covers and how it will benefit you. Subscribe to make sure you’re up-to-speed with pricing developments in the U.S. DEF market.