Over 30 speakers have confirmed their participation at the ‘4th Integer Emissions Summit Brazil 2014′. The conference will take place on the 20-22 May, at the Sheraton WTC São Paulo Hotel.
The conference will address emissions reduction issues including experience of PROCONVE P7 vehicles on the road, the potential next phase in PROCONVE legislation and incentives to promote fleet renewal. There will also be coverage on the status of emissions reduction legislation and technology options in the non-road market and light-duty sectors, and developments and trends in the biodiesel, natural gas and ARLA 32 markets.
Current confirmed speakers include:
- Marcelo Dreicon, Program Coordinator, Rio de Janeiro State Government
- Luis Chain Faraj, Marketing and Sales Director, Cummins do Brasil
- Elcio Farah, Executive Director, Afeevas (The Association of Equipment Manufacturers for Vehicle Emissions Control in South America)
- Fabio Feldmann, Director, Fabio Feldmann Consultores
- Gabriel Murgel Branco, Director and Co-founder, Environmentality
- Cristian Malevic, Chief Engineer, MWM International
- Alexandre Parker, Vice President, Governmental & Institutional Affairs, Volvo do Brasil Veiculos Ltda.
- Fabio Nicora, Senior Product Engineer, IVECO Latin America
- Fábio Branco, Project Manager and Associate, Environmentality
- Marcel Luiz do Prado, Head of Product Portfolio, Scania Latin America Ltda.
- Jose Henrique Lazzarini, Combustion, Calibration and OBD Manager, MWM International
- Rodrigo Mozardo, Engine Development Analyst, Mercedes-Benz do Brasil Ltda.
- Salvador Sanles, Senior Manager for Heavy Duty Engines , Mercedes-Benz do Brasil Ltda
- Alessandro Depetris, Homologations & Technical Regulations Department Manager, Iveco Latin America Ltda.
- Torsten Rimkus, OBD/Diagnostics Leader, FPT Industrial
- Carlo Bello, Engine Calibration Development Leader, Cummins Inc.
- Carsten Spencer, President, Wema Americas LLC
- Senior representative, Haldor Topsoe A/S
- Frederico Kremer, Product Development Manager, Petrobras
- Rosângela Moreira de Araujo, Superintendant of Fuels and Biofuels, ANP (National Agency for Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels)
- Alfred Szwarc, Director, ADS Technology and Sustainable Development
- Vicente Pimenta, President, APROVE DIESEL
- Tim Cheyne, Director, Emissions, Integer Research
- Fabricio Cardoso, Senior Analyst, Integer Research
- Daniel Zacher, Manager, Regulatory Affairs, John Deere Brazil
- Alessandro da Silva, Product Safety and Homologation, CNH Latin America
- Ricardo Huhtala, Director, AGCO Sisu Power South America
- Dorit Schulte, Brazil Market Analyst, Integer Research
- Alisio Vaz, Executive Vice President, Sindicom (National Association of Distributors of Fuels and Lubricants)
- Victor Simão, Technology Researcher, INMETRO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology)
- Achille Liambos, Director Air1, ARLA 32 Division, Yara Brasil
- David Piany, General Manager – Brazil, GreenChem Holding B.V.
- Senior representative, AMB International
- Senior representatives, Old World Industries
The conference will bring together over 250 attendees from across the diesel emissions supply chain to gain vital information and to participate in discussions on the legislative issues that shape the industry.