Dr. J. Satrijo Tanudjojo, President, Greater China, Nexans China has been added to a growing list of speakers for 2nd Advanced Cable Asia conference (26-28 November, Shanghai, China).
Dr. Tanudjojo will present in the keynote panel discussion, which will discuss business strategies to survive and stand out in the Chinese cable market.
Although economic growth in China is expected to continue into 2014, the pace will be slower and steadier than in previous years. The cable market in China is following with this trend while also facing various challenges, such as fierce competition, over-capacity in certain areas, market restructuring and transition, etc. Cable makers need to understand how to survive under such circumstances and crucially, what strategies need to be taken to enter into the “Blue Ocean”- advanced cable market? This panel discussion will gather leading industry experts to discuss the best pathways towards a high profitable business in China.
Dr. Tanudjojo is now part of a long list of expert speakers, which includes:
- Yvan Engels, Head of Product Management Datacom, LEONI Kerpen GmbH
- Andrew Oliviero, Director, Product line management, OFS Fitel
- Helen Chen, Managing Director, HTS, American Superconductor Corp.
- Risheng Yang, Representative of President, Zhongtian Technology Co.
- Shinsho Harada, General Manager of Engineering Division, The Japanese Electric Wire & Cable Makers’ Association
Click here for more information on 2nd Advanced Cable Asia 2013